It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israels Nuclear Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I find it CURIOUS as to "WHY NOW?" ...

are the more-mainstream-news-folks ... just now noticing this story.

EVIDENCED BY:

25 Mar 2015 - Breitbart

And of course the OP's Source:

3/25/2015 - Israel National News

AND

Google News (sorted by date) -
"Critical Technological Assessment in Israel and
NATO Nations"

WHEN ... ( nearly 6 weeks ago! )

February 14, 2015 - Veterans Today

-
OBSERVATION: Very-Curious ... ( indeed! )

( i.e. too much for me to ... speculate about )

edit on 26-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

Yeah they have been nuking countries right and left 'til now. how dare they have nukes for decades that they have never used. those sneaky bastiges!

No they have been far too busy committing plenty of other atrocities in the name of their defense while holding the Samson Option over all of their neighbors heads!

Your description of them as "sneaky bastiges" is actually quite accurate!

The Lavon Affair!!

In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Egyptian Muslims as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

USS Liberty!!

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I bet Israel releases their secret files on Obama soon.

Especially his sealed Hawaiian adoption records.

This could get good real fast.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think it's great that America is finally standing up to Israel. Netanyahu flat out said there would be no two state solution while he was in charge. His Zionist ways are killing any credibility that country had. Now, if we could just stop sending billions in aid to them that would be a step in the right direction. Hell, maybe start sending the money to aid groups in Palestine and start to rebuild it. Definitely don't give it to their leadership because Hamas would just misappropriate it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ah, so this is how the "next 9/11" happens... I'm happy to see the truth come out, but I hope they realize they are dealing with some crazy ass mfers and have taken the necessary precautions and are able to foresee the potential repercussions... (no i don't mean all of isreal, i don't mean jews, i mean the zionists). Any nuclear capable nation, even one the size of a postage stamp, is nothing to bat an eye at.

But either way, I'm sure its all part of the pre-planned script.
edit on 3/26/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Daedal

Mr. Netanyahu, you may now retaliate and declassify all of the United State's UFO projects and the existence of E.T.s. C'mon, you know you wanna!

He'd be more likely to release info showing the US's involvement with & assistance of terror groups. Even if Israel & other US allies were involved, I think that would be the scandal Republicans would need to try to impeach him (Obama).
edit on 26-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added Obama to clarify impeaching him & not Netanyahoo

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Am I the only one wondering what the hell is going on here, this whole US vs. Israel thing stinks like a big turd! It's like a bad soap opera, who's writing this script anyways? 70 years of an unbreakable alliance, and this is how the whole thing goes south, sorry I'm not buying it, I think these psychopaths are playing out some NWO/project bluebeam/biblical prophecy nonsense.

Someone in another thhread similiar to this one said that this current rift between the US and Israel is smoke and mirrors to get Iran to sign a nuclear deal. I also think so.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Doesn't it seem odd to you that the Obama administration is bending over backwards to work with the Iranians, when a year ago(give or take) there wasn't even direct communication with them.

The US vetoed the Palestinian bid for UN membership a few years ago, but now are demanding a two state solution??

I think we are being played, and this whole Netanyahu coming to the US against White House wishes and the Senators writing the Iranians
Is all part of the manufactured drama.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Remember Mordechai Vanunu? He exposed the Israeli nuclear weapons program to British intelligence back in 1986.

He was subsequently drugged, kidnapped, extradited, secretly tried and convicted in Israel and sent to prison for 18 yrs., 11 of which were spent in solitary confinement.

Ain't it funny how the country with undeclared nukes is the one screaming the loudest to bomb Iran for allegedly trying to build one?

How does that old saying go? "It's usually the guilty dog that barks first."

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: lostbook

Doesn't it seem odd to you that the Obama administration is bending over backwards to work with the Iranians, when a year ago(give or take) there wasn't even direct communication with them.

The US vetoed the Palestinian bid for UN membership a few years ago, but now are demanding a two state solution??

I think we are being played, and this whole Netanyahu coming to the US against White House wishes and the Senators writing the Iranians
Is all part of the manufactured drama.

I think we're being played also but there is the possibility that Obama is solely going against Netanyahu but I seriously doubt that. The man behind the curtain specializes in pulling the wool over our eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

True (though it was the Guardian newspaper he leaked the info to /pedant).

This has been common knowledge for 30 years, as for why it's being released officially now, it's because the US are severing ties with Israel - most likely to position themselves with Iran to break up the Russian China trade deal that will null and void TITP.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Flatfish

True (though it was the Guardian newspaper he leaked the info to /pedant).

This has been common knowledge for 30 years, as for why it's being released officially now, it's because the US are severing ties with Israel - most likely to position themselves with Iran to break up the Russian China trade deal that will null and void TITP.

Interesting! But is this administration smart enough to pull something g like this off?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter

Like any super power the US is arrogant enough to think it can change the world, but the plans keep backfiring and they never stop to think how the world will change them - ie the war in Ukraine is over the same deal/dueto US/EU arming and training of Ukranian rebels.

However I do think the severing ties is long overdue, a huge leap forward and may even give the US some credibility in the Middle East if they treat Israel as they do the surrounding nations. Hopefully the rest of the world will follow, Israel will be forced to grow up and stop constant war mongering and emerging threat nations will opt for talk instead of terror.
edit on 26-3-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The most profound implication is the treaty signed by the United States in or around 1961 that prevents the giving of financial aid to any nuclear nation that is not a signatory to the nuke non-proliferation treaty.

Its obvious that this "official" recognition is setting the table for telling Israel to find another host country to parasitically drain. Obama is the first president to have the balls to tell Israel to f themselves in spite of the fact that 90% of congress has been bought and paid for by Sheldon Adelson.

Its about time the disease of zionism get a shot of antibiotics to cut growth and kill the tumor.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
I find it CURIOUS as to "WHY NOW?" ...

are the more-mainstream-news-folks ... just now noticing this story.

EVIDENCED BY:

25 Mar 2015 - Breitbart

And of course the OP's Source:

3/25/2015 - Israel National News

AND

Google News (sorted by date) -
"Critical Technological Assessment in Israel and
NATO Nations"

WHEN ... ( nearly 6 weeks ago! )

February 14, 2015 - Veterans Today

-
OBSERVATION: Very-Curious ... ( indeed! )

( i.e. too much for me to ... speculate about )

Because all these websites follow stories and republish as their own. Once one website ran the story, and the copy cats copy and run it. just like the gaming or wrestling websites do.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
The most profound implication is the treaty signed by the United States in or around 1961 that prevents the giving of financial aid to any nuclear nation that is not a signatory to the nuke non-proliferation treaty.

Its obvious that this "official" recognition is setting the table for telling Israel to find another host country to parasitically drain. Obama is the first president to have the balls to tell Israel to f themselves in spite of the fact that 90% of congress has been bought and paid for by Sheldon Adelson.

Its about time the disease of zionism get a shot of antibiotics to cut growth and kill the tumor.

One can only hope. Israel's right wing is going to have to learn some hard lessons sooner or later, particularly not to bite the hand that feeds them. The US gives them billions in aid, military aid, and loans that don't need to be repaid. And the US shields them completely at the UN.

I've often wondered if Netanyahu was actually trying to turn the world against Israel, in order to fulfill one version of their prophecy. That version requires all of the world to be against Israel in order for their Messiah to be "activated". Otherwise, it just wouldn't make sense why he so brazenly scuttles peace efforts & intentionally crosses the US. All he'd have to do is remain quiet or non-combative & the US would quietly continue its unconditional support.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join