It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban 5 traded for Bergdahl Were Microchipped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have it on good authority for a high-ranking source that the Taliban terrorists released in exchanged for Bergdahl had been secretly microchipped so that not only their whereabouts can be traced by drones, but the chips are so sophisticated that even their conversations can be overheard. Supposedly, the source said, these chips are so small as to be undetectable. He added that the five were drugged through their food. Later, they were supposedly taken away for interrogation where they went unconscious and the chips were inserted into their scrotums.

I think that was finally a smart move by Obama. He was long overdue.

That's all I know for now.

ETA: (I get the sinking feeling that few get the real joke here.)

edit on 25-3-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I don't believe it.

Unless, they did it behind this Administration's back.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Maybe i am that source"

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 16:38
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe that the US equipped tracking devices into the body of those 5 GITMO without their knowledge, and they can follow every move they make, it might even be able to pick up sound.

edit on 25-3-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well that takes it up a notch from drawing on a passed out buddy's face with a marker!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Gaphhhhhh! Scrotum! What... what if? You know. Theyyyyy! Oh I don't wanna beat around the bush on this one.
Omg!

Jokes on them if true. Yes Maineye. I remember that thread. And it was a good idea to do so if they did.

edit on 25-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: SPELLING

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Beat around the Bush? Blaming Mr. Bush again?
(kidding)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Lol.. no but that's good.
I was thinking a bag of tea would do at this hour...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Being one without a scrotum, I cannot say this with absolute certainty, but....guys??? If your scrotum had any implantation, would you not feel it?

My husband suddenly excused himself after I read this OP aloud...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It'd have to be extremely small!

Like, a tenth of a milimetre...
Smaller even!

Or larger but made of some spongey material...

Otherwise it'd be pretty damn obvious there was a foreign object inside the sack!

What a strange conversation I find myself having

edit on 25-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I would assume yes. Or at least feel the irritation of the insertion site. But yes I believe I would feel a grain of salt or sand scratching around..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yes strange conversation indeed. I use the internet for a lot of things. But never engaging in discussions about my or others privates.

ETA: but it is in the interest of National Security... ( making squeemish face ) sooo I guess it's OK.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Yes strange conversation indeed. I use the internet for a lot of things. But never engaging in discussions about my or others privates.

First time for everything

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

As the old thing goes. Don't knock till you try it too.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I hear that they make them small enough now that
you would never feel a thing. Microscopic. Wouldn't
hurt a bit except for maybe the needle going in.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ok so whats the joke then? That the Taliban talk through their scrotums? Cause otherwise how could the chip hear their conversations when it's inserted into the scrotum? Or, to put it another way, their scrotums are located somewhere near their head or mouth? So you're basically calling the Taliban a bunch of scrotumheads/scrotumfaces? Is that it?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I humbly apologize if my question was offensive to anyone. It was made in innocent curiosity.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Being one without a scrotum, I cannot say this with absolute certainty, but....guys??? If your scrotum had any implantation, would you not feel it?

My husband suddenly excused himself after I read this OP aloud...

Its ok, your question is not offensive. Supposedly the microchips in question were very small. But how small is small? Cause in this case, size definitely does matter. I was picturing something made with nanotechnology that could sit on the point of a needle, and could fit inside of a standard hypodermic needle used by diabetes patients and recreational drug users. so smaller than a grain of sand. That would not be noticed by me.

If it was the size of a grain of sand, or even 2 or 3 grains, it might go quite a while before it was noticed by me or a lady friend. It also would depend on the person. Me personally, I don't constantly fondle my testicles, and I don't really care to have much attention paid to them by the fairer sex, but sometimes I might feel particularly adventurous or expirimental, and we do have to adjust them quite a bit and scratch the ocassional itch, so the exact location would definitely matter too.

Some people on the other hand, may have completely different tastes than I. So they may find it much sooner. I just don't like them messed with too much because its very easy to accidentally hurt them. Once when I was 15 or 16, my girlfriend spontaneously decided to spank my butt while we were laying in bed, with me wearing my silk pajama pants and she was wearing the top, and she ended up smacking my boys pretty hard. So maybe that's why I have a slight aversion to testicular contact.

I realize you're married, so I am sorry if my reply was inappropriate, offensive or simply too much information, but I tried to answer your question to the best of my ability.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nope, not offended in the least. I hope you and your parts live happily ever after despite the unintentional trauma.

new topics

top topics

join