It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Skunk:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

It was poking up over the screen, but you couldn't see enough of it to tell what it was other than an aircraft.

hey Zap, been along time fan of both you and boomer....straight and honest talk when you can, and able to keep your mouth shut when you have to.....I may already know the answer to this, but I'll throw it out there anyway.... there is always talk on these boards as well as in the MSM on area 51, but nothing is reported coming out of Dugway, Utah....I tend to think that while "they" keep the MSM focused on 51, the real juicy is up in dugway

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Dugway is where they do a lot of weapons testing from other bases. I saw a bomb test up there going through.

There have been some, let's go with interesting, weapons tests seen up there.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

dugways a interesting place. is there any navy instillations up there?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ask a Skunk:

I tried once but his answer really stunk.

Interesting videos thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

hey Zap, been along time fan of both you and boomer....straight and honest talk when you can, and able to keep your mouth shut when you have to.

Freedom makes one do a many things when necessary.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Nearest Navy is Fallon in Nevada I think.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just reading about Russia not being happy about Saudi Arabia now I know Russia has planes that can take on an F16 but the Saudis I believe also have F15's and Eurofighters is there anything in the Russian arsenal that can take these on or is all this moving chess pieces around just chest thumping.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

ehhh thought so. i thought i heard about some new facilities oping up near dougway

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It depends on training. One of the reasons the US trains constantly is so that when a pilot goes into a fight reactions are second nature. They're flipping switches and firing weapons without having to look.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

They're expanding a number of MOAs, so there might be.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

its not so much the MiG's Su's i would be worried about, Russia has some killer(pun intended,cheesy) SAM's and radar systems.

still no match for out forces but there would be shoot downs for sure.

random off topic:
was it this thread people were mocking france? france has some of the best pilots and a very good navy

Zaph:must be was i was thinking about. you ever been to UTAH? i hear its really nice sky watching if your in to stars and camping

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

A lot. I love being out west at night. The view is incredible. You need to go past Salt Lake City, out to the salt flats.

I've been to all 50 States and then some.

edit on 3/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

A lot. I love being out west at night. The view is incredible. You need to go past Salt Lake City, out to the salt flats.

I've been to all 50 States and then some.

46 states and 35 countries

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Just HAVE to one up don't you.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Id like to ask the skunks to show me the optics that took these videos and maybe what they are attached to. i would imagine with the other sensor data fused you get a great pic of whats going on

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

crappy music but they seem very very clear.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You might have to ask Northrop

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Northernhollow

lol

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

i hear its really nice sky watching if your in to stars and camping

We actually have the darkest patch of night sky in the continental US down in the real Mormon country, like 2 or 3 hours south of the city. My University just built an observatory in it

The salt flats and mountains are both much closer and will still get you a really killer view.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Ohhh nice! what are you/your school using in your observatory? i have a 8" celestron reflector. Iv never really been out west. A family member is going to work at the VA in Texas so i think i am going to check out cali and CO when I'm in that general part of the wordld. I live in NY, Texas is allot closer then where I'm at now and i love camping and was thinking about bringing out some nice night vision goggles and a telescope and watching the skys

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Get some Gen IV stuff if you can. You might see some fun stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join