It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Skunk:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Lockheed just released a series of short question and answer promo videos, enjoy:

BTW: the model in the background is Lockheed's UCLASS, Sea Ghost.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Now how about the answers to the questions that WE would ask. If WE (as in the ATS aviation fan club) collectively authored a reasonable email with some questions on things we discuss here on a regular basis would they give us the courtesy of a reasonable answer for just US (as in the ATS aviation fan club).

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Gee, I asked Dad lots of questions and never got a straight answer. Only one time did he answer me directly. I went to his home for a weekend visit long after his retirement. Tossing a magazine on his lap with a cover photo of the recently revealed F-117 Stealth Fighter I triumphantly asked him, "So, what do you have to say about this?" His deadpan answer. "Nice airplane."
edit on 23-3-2015 by SonofaSkunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whats the Aurora or Tr3b everyones talking about?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Ask ZAPh, he loves talking about the Aurora

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

He does know EVERYTHING about it, don't be fooled when comments like there is no such thing or it was a funding line for the B2

he knows.....he knows.......

on a side note

anyone here from boomer recently, i haven't seen him post in a min. unless i missed it.
edit on 25-3-2015 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Believe first clip was by Mr. Renshaw. May want to look him up in past press releases from Lockheed.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Boomer is around. Just being quiet lately.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah, good to know not trying to be a creeper or what ever, i enjoy his pictures and what not.

ON TOPIC:

I also wonder if we could get a community ATS letter to LM:SW and see what they have to say. We could out line what we already know. That way they can't just use the typical filler and maybe they would even welcome a more aviation and technology minded crowd.

If i worked at LM in the skunk works i would not be putting my face and name all over the internet, even if your not in on any current projects I'm sure the man that was speaking about the sr-71 knows allot that some developing nations would like to put to use.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I got a pic of something sitting in their hangar today.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

manned or un manned?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
They must have felt sorry for you standing around in the heat looking dejected

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I got a pic of something sitting in their hangar today.

Pics or it was just the screen lol. You cant think it would be that classified if they gave you a peak.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

It was poking up over the screen, but you couldn't see enough of it to tell what it was other than an aircraft.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

post the pic bud

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TStoops88

Do it.

Doooo iiiiiittt...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

He does know EVERYTHING about it, don't be fooled when comments like there is no such thing or it was a funding line for the B2

he knows.....he knows.......

on a side note

anyone here from boomer recently, i haven't seen him post in a min. unless i missed it.

Sorry been busy building my super computer

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

It was poking up over the screen, but you couldn't see enough of it to tell what it was other than an aircraft.

I blew it up on photoshop on a 4k screen and the screen is very noticeable. But the thing behind it is faint. It Def looks like an aircraft part though

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

i need a new computer soon, bad. i have a 27in i7 with 8gb 1024AMD iMac. its starting to struggle.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

message me

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join