It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Richard III about to be reburied in Leicester UK.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A quick shout out to anyone whos is interested.....King Richard III is being taken through the streets of Leicester....about to go into the cathedral....Channel 4.

www.express.co.uk...

Aplogies for the quick post, just turned on the telly and saw it on there.

CX.
edit on 22/3/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

I've got twenty quid on them losing him again on the way to the grave.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I saw the documentary today. Amazing to think that a body could have remained in that ground for over 550 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They should bury him with a horse.

Glad that the King will now become a tourist attraction. I hope the honor that is given him at least includes a dignified resting place and tourist-plaza.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Glad that the King will now become a tourist attraction. I hope the honor that is given him at least includes a dignified resting place and tourist-plaza.

Plus cool t-shirts! It's all about the t-shirts!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

why" is there some meaning to this. Is it about numbers?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I assume you've been living under a rock then? It's been quite the story in the UK for a few years now and the story of Richard III has always intrigued historians.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is about history more than conspiracy, but we don't have any other "history" forum.
The structure of ATS means that the UK has to be included in "ancient and lost civilisations".
(The ancient civilisation is not entirely lost. You can still see bits of it if you look closely)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Due to a recent move im without cable and all that for a few days, but when I work at night I need some background. Enter apple tv and the only continuous streaming option, sky news. Saw some clips of the reburial, full of cheese. My main point is holy crap is sky news the most boring channel. Its like nothing happens all day.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

I assume you've been living under a rock then? It's been quite the story in the UK for a few years now and the story of Richard III has always intrigued historians.

Come on mate, don't get narky just because you blokes lost the cricket.

top topics

join