It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Man rolls in dog waste to avoiding arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow, Unreal

I am not to sure which forum to put this but it is a true story. Unfortunately his plan failed.

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (AP) — Police say a Pennsylvania man dropped to the ground and rolled around in dog waste to avoid being arrested for public drunkenness, but he was taken into custody anyway.

Police in Wilkes-Barre tell the Times Leader officers came upon 45-year-old Maurice Franklin early Monday night after he jumped into traffic. They believed he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

They say he slurred his words and at first claimed he was walking erratically to avoid stepping in the dog feces on the sidewalk.

But when officers tried to arrest him, police say he lay down in the waste and told authorities they couldn’t arrest him because he was covered in feces.

Franklin couldn’t immediately be reached for comment. Court records don’t list a lawyer for him.
q13fox.com...

It sounded like a good idea at the time

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Wow, Unreal

I am not to sure which forum to put this but it is a true story. Unfortunately his plan failed.

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (AP) — Police say a Pennsylvania man dropped to the ground and rolled around in dog waste to avoid being arrested for public drunkenness, but he was taken into custody anyway.

Police in Wilkes-Barre tell the Times Leader officers came upon 45-year-old Maurice Franklin early Monday night after he jumped into traffic. They believed he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

They say he slurred his words and at first claimed he was walking erratically to avoid stepping in the dog feces on the sidewalk.

But when officers tried to arrest him, police say he lay down in the waste and told authorities they couldn’t arrest him because he was covered in feces.

Franklin couldn’t immediately be reached for comment. Court records don’t list a lawyer for him.
q13fox.com...

It sounded like a good idea at the time
i guess he's having a # day..

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's what a hose is for, I guess. Just spray him down. It'll be hell on the upholstery; though.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It is a good thing it didn't work to keep him from being arrested.

You know that is how things get started.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Lol ..Excessive alcohol = brain fart

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

If it worked and the police didn't arrest him, can you imagine how this would catch on? Criminals everywhere would start rolling in dog poop and the police would have to be armed with pooper scoopers! I give the guy credit for thinking outside the box.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I cant image being drunk rolling in dog poop. The thought wouldn't had crossed my mind. That is one brave individual

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thats what I was thinking. I would call the fire department and hose him down

new topics

top topics

join