It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation campaigns and the movie Mirage Men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The universe is composed of 99% plasma.

according to the latest ideas in physics only c5% of the 'stuff' in the universe is baryonic matter

c25% dark matter

c70% dark energy

the latter two being a complete mystery from what i can see

edit on 24-3-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear (Kevin, somehow)

I just realised your presence makes me not want to read Page 2 of this thread... Just because it gets tiring ignoring all your nonsense & watching while other poor souls try to understand it for a while, in a generous fashion, until they realise you're either doing it on purpose for kicks (or LOLs as I believe they're called these days), you're utterly deluded, or you are utterly deceived.

The thread is full of hokum, the good information or responses are buried in a tide of junk, the people are tired of reading dross from a person who issues it with the pretence that it's crystal (un)holy water from a fount of wisdom, the purpose of being involved in the thread has become a little fuzzy, heck, why am I even on this website?

The thread has become yet more flotsam in the perilous ocean we know as the WWW.

You ARE the next Doty.

edit on MarchTuesday1513CDT11America/Chicago-050051 by FlyInTheOintment because: Making sure people don't think I hate myself, as I originally hit reply on my own comment, in order to illustrate the point very quickly, which is to say, that I really get quite upset when I see a decent thread go down the plasma hole.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Thanks, that made my day (see my previous post for reasons why...)

edit on MarchTuesday1513CDT11America/Chicago-050049 by FlyInTheOintment because: smiley, of course....

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Definitely.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

…the good information or responses are buried in a tide of junk,…

Which ones, If you would be so kind. I want to know, too.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Socrato

The book should be required reading for anyone interested in UFOs.

I personally would say that the 'true 20%' has nothing whatsoever to
do with 'aliens', but rather misidentified black aircraft in conjunction
with plasma-based effects as PARTIALLY described by the UK
government in Project Condign.

There is actually very little mystery left in 'the mystery'.

Kev

Very tidy. No lose ends.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Can't be telling you, because that would be cheating.

I have my own thoughts, but these days I rarely bother to type them out, as they can quickly be 'faux-debunked' (or better, actually debunked), and then I spiral into a maelstrom of K trying to figure out where I actually stand on the nature of reality.

EDIT - I just realised I misread, and you were clearly asking which comments were good.

The answer is, it depends on your perspective.

edit on MarchTuesday1513CDT11America/Chicago-050056 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So im the next Doty for NOT believing
in aliens and UFOs?

That's quite an interesting chain of logic.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The answer is, it depends on your perspective.

Thats why I asked, I am interested in others perspective. Not to harass or discredit but just to know where others are coming from.

Anyway, you will get no negative treatment form me about whatever you relate. I also understand why you wouldn't want to expose to others ridicule. I've never done a thread about my experience. The neat thing about this genre is unlike yesteryear in the land before internet, people are coming forward with their experiences. This helps me to better understand, because my own experience is that I kept my experience to myself for a long time back then. It wasn't something you openly talked abut in that day and age. If you did you were considered Twilight Zone (insert theme) and relegated to the same kookoo tales in the National Enquirer.

Now upon looking back

I get the supreme satisfaction of having been a part and a witness to the events that seemed to transpire during that era and I can add my own bit to the mix of personal encounters.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So im the next Doty for NOT believing
in aliens and UFOs?

That's quite an interesting chain of logic.

Kev

It is hard to define. You say you were close enough to observe detail and "hit is with a .22" and yet debunk the "spirits and aliens" end of it . Then go on to claim you know but aren't revealing the truth of it…

So enlighten me. Who cares if others disagree?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

Linda said that what stood out to her the most, what shocked her, was a single sentence at the end. It read like this: Humans exist as a genetic modified version of apes, modified by extra terrestrials.

Why is any of this a surprise? They've been telling us for a long time that we evolved from apes. They just didn't tell us how. They also made a very successful series of movies that pretty much told the story - well if you really looked into what it was actually portraying. I think Charlton Heston starred in the first.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't care who agrees or disagrees. That
should be pretty obvious if you've read
any of my posts on many topics.

I'm not attempting to be mysterious or
to be confusing. It's difficult to discuss
"high strangeness" properly. You have
to thread the eye of a needle.

But perhaps I've drifted the thread.

Catch you in a more appropriate thread
sometime perhaps.

Kev

edit on 24-3-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: edited to increase decorum

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm not attempting to be mysterious or
to be confusing. It's difficult to discuss
"high strangeness" properly. You have
to thtead the eye of a needle.

The person I most respect in the field of
UFOs told me the first day we met, that
it's nearly pointless trying to discuss
this topic due to closed minds, trolls
and disinformation agents.

Keeping me in the dark is one route, i guess.

Respectfully that puts those same labels on you…

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nonsense. IM me or start a thread
or anything you like. Various people
have my email and I've even told
various ATS owners and staff my
contacts and my own contact
info.

There are few people
on ATS more transparent than
me except fully public figures.

But I am moving on from this
thread as I am guilty of thread
drift.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Taking your secrets with you and going home… okaaay

Maybe we'll meet another time and you'll tell them to me then.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear (Kevin, somehow)

I just realised your presence makes me not want to read Page 2 of this thread... Just because it gets tiring ignoring all your nonsense & watching while other poor souls try to understand it for a while, in a generous fashion, until they realise you're either doing it on purpose for kicks (or LOLs as I believe they're called these days), you're utterly deluded, or you are utterly deceived.

The thread is full of hokum, the good information or responses are buried in a tide of junk, the people are tired of reading dross from a person who issues it with the pretence that it's crystal (un)holy water from a fount of wisdom, the purpose of being involved in the thread has become a little fuzzy, heck, why am I even on this website?

The thread has become yet more flotsam in the perilous ocean we know as the WWW.

YES

<< 1  2  3   >>

join