It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemists claim to have solved riddle of how life began on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

When will peeps see there is an intelligence in nature. There is an intelligence is evolution unto itself. It happens on vast time scales but its very real. Nature apadpts and problem solves. Its not a random act of chemistry

What is it in nature that you see intelligent design at work? It seems that many look from the present to the past and see intelligent design along a single path, but if one looked from the past forward one would see trillions of lines with most leading to dead ends with a level of randomness, but guided by the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

thank you for reply.

An intelliegent system that has the ability to deal with complex environmental problems...through the development of ecosystems and complex organisms and on a larger scale the whole planet in relationship to itself and the rest of the solar system.

We do not give nature the credence she deserves. The sooner we can understand the planet is a living entity the sooner we can make peace with ourselves..

Yes nature has lots of dead ends. Each dead end is a developed ecological niche. The whole system is in a state of dynamic equilbruim. Yes communication and development does occur on a daily basis and over epochs of time.

purp.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Can anyone else see a home grown or DIY lifeform kit being formed from this at some point?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm not really seeing any evidence for intelligent design of any kind here. Do you have any scientific sources to back up this claim?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX You are right. But don't tell those scientists that. They sure do make fools of themselves over this. And Thomas Jefferson was right, either way you look at that
. Moving on.

edit on 23-3-2015 by LindaMC1947 because: Made mistake

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Religions love truths.

You are kidding right? Religion doesn't "Love" truth, Religion doesn't even like to be questioned. That's why it's called Faith, not Proof.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: chr0naut

Religions love truths.

You are kidding right? Religion doesn't "Love" truth, Religion doesn't even like to be questioned. That's why it's called Faith, not Proof.

They call them truths.

Quid est veritas?

edit on 23/3/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This discovery ignores some of the elephants in the room:
(1) Human genome has over 6 billion base pairs. Impossible to evolve in 4.5 billion years.
(2) 100 million years ago Mercury's orbit is inside the Sun.
(3) Van Allen radiation belt kills all life on Earth past 10,000 years ago.
(4) Reproduction of man would lead to trillions of humans by now in the time span given by evolution.
(5) Over 95% of hard science proves a young Earth.

Just sayin. I go with the science, not the pseudo-science. PS: have you seen the "peer-reviewed" controversy lately? If I were you, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in these so-called scientific results. Given the opponents a year or so and they will have all the counterarguments lined up.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wake me up when they get self replicating RNA and fully formed cells with working inner components.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join