It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes Bill Targeting EPA’s “Weird Science”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

I really don't know what you're talking about. It sounds like you've got some personal experience that you're not entirely alluding to. Here's the EPA's definition of a wetland.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How is it redundant? States can't enforce another states laws, if I've got a creek crossing a border and I dump some toxic material in my side that goes into the next state how does that other state come after me? Through the federal government. The EPA enforces federal laws. It's better to have one law than to have 50 separate laws. Perhaps you should be questioning why your state has an EPA when we've already got a federal one.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: buddah6

I really don't know what you're talking about. It sounds like you've got some personal experience that you're not entirely alluding to. Here's the EPA's definition of a wetland.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How is it redundant? States can't enforce another states laws, if I've got a creek crossing a border and I dump some toxic material in my side that goes into the next state how does that other state come after me? Through the federal government. The EPA enforces federal laws. It's better to have one law than to have 50 separate laws. Perhaps you should be questioning why your state has an EPA when we've already got a federal one

[/quote
I know the definition of wetland! The EPA tells me that I own one! However,it doesn't exactly fit the definition as written. It's nothing more than a land grab without buying it!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join