It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sssshhhhh! We mustn't speak of our allies liek that and point out the obvious! It's not like SA has ever had it's citizens commit an act of terror in the USA! That was all Iran's doing, well according to a NY federal judge it was.

But neveryoumind all that, lets invade every other Middle Eastern country to find them blasted terrorists!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Awesome, Obama finally failed to undermine one of our allies...in spite of his best efforts.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Because giving on negations and trying to find some sort of peace is a complete waste of time, right? Netanyahoo thinks so and if you support him then you probably do too.

Let the violence roll! No peace for you!

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: crazyewok

This is not a film.

There are no "good sides or bad sides"

As a American why should you even pick a side in a foreign country's civil dispute?

I feel sorry for the people born in the wrong country...

And what is the wrong country?

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Avicenne
This unfortunately means the majority of Israelis do not want Palestine to exist.

Sad day for peace.

I think Arab Palestine are now called Jordanians...

Why don't they just go to one of the many expansive Arab nations around them?

Why fight lose and suffer for small a piece of land?

The Palestinian s can't win, why not just leave?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hell yeah, I thank the lord I was not born in Gaza.

I'd rather be born gay in Saudi Arabia than Gaza.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I don't disagree re, good sides and bad sides. The winner tends to label it after the fact.

Why do you have a problem with me picking a preference?

It certainly isn't a "film". It's REALITY. There will be winners and losers. Don't like my choice, or that I choose? Oh well....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
if the election is so bloody close i think the opposition should claim victory too!!
why not?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No peace now. Decades of negotiations....

Let them sort it out...THEN there will be peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If Netanyahu stays in power it is going to dark days for Isael and the US is going to have to make some hard choices. Israel is going to face a global boycott and unless the US blocks them santions. How far is the US willing to go to back up Israel when Israel keeps moving more and more into Palestian territory. That is going to place the US at odds with everybody. And if the US walks away Israel is going to find itself under heavy santions. One by one Israels hard line has driven its friends away. Maybe it is time to for the US to step back and let Israel deal with the world instead hiding behind the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ohhh okay, I hear ya, just give up and let Israel slaughter the nationless people. I'm sure after that happens there will finally be peace, especially in the Middle East.

You hear that world, forget talking, just kill each other. Just hope your side is stacked against your enemies!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
If Netanyahu stays in power it is going to dark days for Isael and the US is going to have to make some hard choices. Israel is going to face a global boycott and unless the US blocks them santions. How far is the US willing to go to back up Israel when Israel keeps moving more and more into Palestian territory. That is going to place the US at odds with everybody. And if the US walks away Israel is going to find itself under heavy santions. One by one Israels hard line has driven its friends away. Maybe it is time to for the US to step back and let Israel deal with the world instead hiding behind the US.

For once I agree with you

What has the west or the USA got to lose?

What have we got to gain being in such a toxic relationship?

I doubt we will miss Israels "freindship".

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Swills

No peace now. Decades of negotiations....

Let them sort it out...THEN there will be peace.

So exterminate the palistinians and then there will be peace is what your saying?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yeah like the other guy said, just let them sort it out! The US should step back but we all know that ain't ever gonna happen because the warhawks in Israel are exactly the same as the warhawks in the US. Big bizz and defense contractors would never let that happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Have you even considered the possibility that an election win by Netanyahu might give some credence in future negotiations?

That the 'close' election was actually a large victory since 20% of Israel's citizens are voting Muslims?

The U.S. Restrains Israel. Remove that support/restraint? The leashes are off......

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No. It's what your saying....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Actually , that scenario would be most likely to occur under our current Administration. There are reasons behind the curtain that this has went down as it has

Nuff said

Peace at all cost

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Credence in future negotiations by Netanyahooo? The man was never about negations and has recently said there will be no Palestian state if he is elected. So how would his win give any credence? Now politicians are notorious for lying during their campaign to get elected but I get the feeling he wasn't lying about this.

There will be no negotiations.

If the US didn't reign in Israel then Gaza and the West Bank would be called Israel and Iran would have been destroyed in a nuclear war and Israel will be fighting the entire Middle East. Basically Israel would be destroyed. Just how I see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
is it truly over? has it all been tallied?
or is he just spouting victory..kind of like Dewey did?
just asking

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I think there is still counting to be done, so yeah, he's just really confident at this point he won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join