It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Well, we don't know that the Bible isn't true. A lot of other historical documents back up what's written in the Bible. Anyway, fact is, I was being facetious. Israel stakes its claim to the promised land and the arabs get pissed off. A tiny slice of land no bigger than Rhode Island, surrounded by vast arab nations, and they're the bad guy. All because of a rock!

Jews always have and always be persecuted. One of the features of being a chosen people I guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Well, sure, that makes sense. Israel becomes a nation, so these other arab countries tell their folks to move into the area in and around Israel. While they're at it, start a family. That way their children can lay claim to this territory as their "home." All that crap in the Bible about a promised land is just make believe.

This is a conspiracy site, right?

Well we know the bible isn't true and we know that most of the Palestinian people living there were born there. They just kind of got a raw deal when they were born. Not their fault. So what would reasonable people do?

Reasonable action? Keep everyone out. If no one can decide on co existence then no one is allowed to live there ever again. Since neither side can sort out the lies and truth cal the whole place,area x. and do away with all claims of the land period. Screwing the Palestinians,syrians,egyptians jordanians and israelis over. Return the land to a barren wasteland that no one will want to be in.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Great News , Now Maybe Israel can Live in Peace for another 4 Years .

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seriously, what good has zionizm done for this planet ?

Just as the maffia, and other organized crime, so should zionism
be illegal.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Well, sure, that makes sense. Israel becomes a nation, so these other arab countries tell their folks to move into the area in and around Israel. While they're at it, start a family. That way their children can lay claim to this territory as their "home." All that crap in the Bible about a promised land is just make believe.

This is a conspiracy site, right?

Well we know the bible isn't true and we know that most of the Palestinian people living there were born there. They just kind of got a raw deal when they were born. Not their fault. So what would reasonable people do?

Reasonable action? Keep everyone out. If no one can decide on co existence then no one is allowed to live there ever again. Since neither side can sort out the lies and truth cal the whole place,area x. and do away with all claims of the land period. Screwing the Palestinians,syrians,egyptians jordanians and israelis over. Return the land to a barren wasteland that no one will want to be in.

An even better idea. Treat each other like human beings and equal. Jews are no better than Palestinians. No one is chosen over another just based on if you were unlucky enough to be born on one side of a border than another. That's what I do in my daily life. I treat everyone that comes in contact with me as if they are my equal....no matter whether they are Jewish, Palestinian, Christian, Muslim, Man, Woman, Straight or Gay...they are all equal.

I don't tear down their houses so that someone in my family can take over their land and build their own house there. I don't kill their children with indiscriminate rockets and mortars. I don't tell them that I I am better than them.

Now if only Israel will do the same thing. Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Does your neighbors constantly fire weapons into your house ? Would you not respond if they did ?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
Does your neighbors constantly fire weapons into your house ? Would you not respond if they did ?

I would respond, but not by killing their children. But the bigger point is that why are those neighbors firing weapons into my house? Is it because I deny them basic rights, turn off their power and water for no reason, stop them from getting medical aid and food and deny them any means of getting ahead in life? If I systematically bullied them like that then I would EXPECT them to fire weapons into my house.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You know , we could go at this for an eternity. You know the facts and they are not exactly as you stated. Down deep you have the truth but you will not let it come to the surface. I will leave you as I left another post.
In the words of a great musician and philosopher , Louis Armstrong :
"Some people , if they dont know , you cant tell them"

Peace at all cost

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this

You know , we could go at this for an eternity. You know the facts and they are not exactly as you stated. Down deep you have the truth but you will not let it come to the surface. I will leave you as I left another post.
In the words of a great musician and philosopher , Louis Armstrong :
"Some people , if they dont know , you cant tell them"

Peace at all cost

I feel the same way about you..that you don't want to see the truth.

But let's not but heads...How do we get to truth?

The questions I keep asking myself are...why does Hamas recruit so easily? Why does Israel block all Palestinian UN and international community efforts? Why don't the Israeli government do more to make peace? Do most Israelis think that they are better than Palestinians? If most Palestinians alive today were born where they live, how can people still tell them to leave and go home or somewhere where they are wanted?

All the power is with Israel and they treat these people like dogs. If I was treated like a dog, I would bite back. Hamas bites back. I'm not saying it's right, but what else are the Palestinian people to do. What would you do if you lived there?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You dont even have to get to the "truth" . The resolve was already tried by the British , French , and Egyptians so long ago. The Egyptians agreed to give the Palestinians a very much larger chunk of land to have a nation on. They refused , And once the Egyptians realized what was behind the scenes , they actually built a wall between them and the Palestinians and still militarily patrol it today. How do they resolve the situation today after going so far as it has been so ingrained in both sides today ? I wish I knew . If I did , I would recommend it. Then I would start with easier tasks such as the rest of the Middle East. If , at the start of this whole mess , the entire situation was thought about , planned , organized and executed, there might not have been near as much strife in the entire Middle East . Instead someone somewhere said "Oh , my , we have to do something quick" and just put together something willy-nilly . Hey , it made it look like they were doing something good. So there is now 10 ? factions scattered across that region all vying for different territories with no central countries for each one. You tell me and we will work together .

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Netanyahu is another one i would like to kick directly in the balls... twice
/
That is probably not a good idea. do you know anything at all about the man you hate? like the fact that unless he has become decrepit he could break you down like a breachloader. special forces commando and all of that. war hero. real world proof of said prowess at kicking people in the jimey. unlike people on the internet talking tough about kicking people in the jimey.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join