It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No two sided dispute is complete without double standards!

Netanyahu is a deeply annoying figure. He represents everything that is wrong with the way politics works around the world. Saying one thing, doing another with one hand, while distracting with the other. He is, in that regard, no worse than anyone else that does that sort of work. None the less, he is a particularly difficult man to look upon favourably.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Echo007
The US will still go along with whatever Israel wants to do. They will continue to ignore expansion of settlements until no land left for a Palestinian state.

The Palestinians were offered property twice the size that they have in Egypt...They rejected the offer...They don't want land...They want to kill all the Jews...

How about the option to stay where they are and not be forced off their own land? I won't respond to your foolish second comment, it doesn't deserve it.
edit on 16-3-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Couldn't have put it better...

His only redeeming feature is that all of his shortcomings stem from his mental health issues...

Which kinda dictates his personality imo.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well considering Hamas is calling the shots so long as there is an Israeli state Hamas wont accept a Palestinian state.

I wonder if we can just round up the morons on both sides of the fence and send them to some deserted island in the Pacific and let them play Lord of the Flies while everyone else resolves the differences and live in peace.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Echo007
The US will still go along with whatever Israel wants to do. They will continue to ignore expansion of settlements until no land left for a Palestinian state.

The Palestinians were offered property twice the size that they have in Egypt...They rejected the offer...They don't want land...They want to kill all the Jews...

This might come as a surprise to you but nobody gives a rats ass about Jews. Why do you think Jews are so important that anyone that disagrees with Israel must want to kill Jews? Who has said anything about Jews other than the people that claim - without any merit - everyone wants to kill Jews?

People talk about this charter and that charter, all I see is Israel whipping a nation off the map, killing it's children, imprisoning who ever still feels they have a right to live there peacefully.

Israel is absolute evil. The TV can say whatever they want, peoples hearts know the truth and no heart can see the plight of the Palestinians as justified.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I second this idea. Round em all up, and while we're at it can we include so called leaders worldwide?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well, the destruction of Israel is in the charter of Hamas and Hezbollah. Syria and Iran don't recognize the country of Israel and want them gone. Of course its compounded when those 4 groups hijack the Palestinian issue to use for their own backwoods 9th century jihad.

So long as people have the mindset of its ok to kill jews and its ok to kill arabs then no one learned a damn thing from WWII. If people want that mindset that's fine.. Like I said take it to a deserted island in the pacific and they can play lord of the flies all they want while the rest of us live in peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

"the land" is not a country. Its another descriptor for area. ANd Who respected the belfour declaration? It was under turkeys rule and as such was not the arabs to keep.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No news here.

He's not going to win. Not unless they rig the vote.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If Netanyahu is re-elected, I believe there would be a violent revolution. People here in Israel have lost hope, they cannot afford a decent life no matter how high is their paycheck, and all Netanyahu is talking about is Iran and how life is more important.

This is BS, people are awakened to his BS and most sane people want him out. But I do believe that the system is rigged, and that he's going to be re-elected. The question is how the people will respond to 4 more years of this guy.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well, the destruction of Israel is in the charter of Hamas and Hezbollah. Syria and Iran don't recognize the country of Israel and want them gone. Of course its compounded when those 4 groups hijack the Palestinian issue to use for their own backwoods 9th century jihad.

What does that have to do with Jews? There are many Jews living in Iran, some even turned down bribe money from Israel to move to Israel. Jews are NOT persecuted in Iran

So long as people have the mindset of its ok to kill jews and its ok to kill arabs

What is wrong with you! You have a fixation on dead Jews.

then no one learned a damn thing from WWII.

I am sorry but 50,000,000 have died in WW2. and a very VERY large majority of them were NOT Jewish. And we learned plenty. Some can't seem to get chips off their shoulders even if they were not even born yet.

If people want that mindset that's fine.. Like I said take it to a deserted island in the pacific and they can play lord of the flies all they want while the rest of us live in peace.

There are a few mind-sets I would like to add to the list.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

"the land" is not a country. Its another descriptor for area. ANd Who respected the belfour declaration? It was under turkeys rule and as such was not the arabs to keep.

If it was under Turkey's rule then how was Britain able to give it away? Well Israel certainly hasn't respected the Balfour declaration.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If he meant he would not give up land back to the 1967 border, it's not so bad, if he meant no Palestine at all under any circumstance, then he needs to go.

He would have been better served sticking with his earlier pledge which Palestinians did not live up to.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
No news here.

He's not going to win. Not unless they rig the vote.

I guess you do not know Israel politics...

A party needs 61% of the votes to pick. Netanyahu party will win about 21% and the top party will win about 29%, so this means someone works to get other parties to support them to get the 61%. Netanyahu will win because he will form a coalition of parties to support him for the 61%.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
If he meant he would not give up land back to the 1967 border, it's not so bad, if he meant no Palestine at all under any circumstance, then he needs to go.

When we say Palestine, are we talking a 5 by 20 mile strip of land? Really? I guess people do not remember that Jordan was the Arab Palestine, but I guess they are not that anymore... I guess people do not remember that the 5 by 20 mile strip was under Egypt control for decades and all they did was sanction it off, not allowing anyone from there to go into Egypt. When Israel took it over, Egypt was like phew, got rid of that hell hole...
edit on 16-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa

If it was under Turkey's rule then how was Britain able to give it away? Well Israel certainly hasn't respected the Balfour declaration.

They GAVE IT AWAY. you know how you give something away when you dont need it anymore?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes and Israel has no defense against precision missiles ( the Palestinians do not have them but others do ) Besides their missile defense system, which can be circumvented by a mass simultaneous launches. Enough at once there is no real deference. They are limited to how many patriot missiles they hold and how much they can track at once. They should think twice before messing with Ian and their other neighbors. It will be their doom. A nuclear facility with bunker busters would do the trick. Stop being a bully Israel or it will be your doom. At least i hope it neighbors are smart enough to do it to them.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
From a late thread I authored in 05 of Jan.2015:
US wants to tell Palestine not to address the UN, neither today nor in the future.

originally posted by: voyger2
For decades Israel attacks, steals land, imprison, suffocate and kill Palestinian natives with no real intention to contribute for the recognition and creation of Palestinian State, but still, U.S. at U.N.council Veto's the legitimate aspiration of Liberty and Freedom to this people. Based on the absence of mutual accordance by Israel and Palestinian representatives on terms of the Palestinian State.

This is rotten from the very beginning, cause Israel will never agree with a Palestinian State and therefore U.S. will always hide "like coward" on the principle of disagreement between the two parties, using U.N.Veto to Stop the establishment of justice and truth in the world.

Hypocritical words are always proven by actions. U.S. is again making historical error's and contributing for a unjust and unequal world.

It has been a farce. A bunch of lies. And the US is also responsible for it. Lies. All lies.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What I find truly disgusting about Israel is how they don't discount using nukes on Iran to supposedly prevent Iran from having nukes

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No worries. He's going to lose a close one.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join