It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhau said Monday that if he were to be reelected, a Palestinian state would not be created, in a definite disavowal of his 2009 speech, in which he had voiced support for the principle of two states for two peoples.

Well the warmongering Netanyahooooooo shows his true colors, anyone surprised? Clearly peace and a two state solution was never apart of his plans, he needs war and fear to keep him in power. If Israel continues to vote for him then they should expect more rockets of fail to be flung their way.

Voting for him is voting for more violence.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I wish the CIA would fund Palestine and equip them with weaponry, trucks and media tactics.

Then it would.be a fair fight!

So many cowards as nation leaders and even the terrorist monkeys in the ME. Always need an advantage to take out the weakest link.

Pretty pathetic indeed

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No Palestine is promoted in the Likud Charter...

You know the Likud Charter that everyone talks about because it says they want to wipe Palestine off the map...

Oh wait...

It's the (null and void) Hamas Charter that everyone talks about...

The Likud Charter is ignored.

Barfing Barf.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If my few brain cells did hit it right, its a bit too late for Mr NjetAndYahoo, as Sweden and France did already recognize Palestine and have established diplomatic relations. Djini is out off the bottle.

edit on 16-3-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well this clearly defines a rift between US policy and Netanyahu. If people weren't sure about it before, there can be little doubt about it now.

For me though, I never understood why in the very beginning they had to go into Palestine with guns a-blazing. If they are all Semites, why not have just integrated, period. That people with differing religions and customs can live side by side has been done in many places across the globe.

I hope the elections aren't fixed and crooked. Bibi is clearly not the favourite according to polls. If he gets back in, then is he locking the rest of the world into his nefarious scenario?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The US will still go along with whatever Israel wants to do. They will continue to ignore expansion of settlements until no land left for a Palestinian state.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This is how "innocent" and "truthful" the campaign against Palestinians has been all this time. A bunch of lies, the World should be a shame of being accomplice. Starting for all of those here, who stay quiet, not protesting against it. actually is better to discuss rumors and flag it 181 times.

"Israelis have every luxury one could imagine.
Israelis take all the money and foreign aid for themselves
Israelis perpetuate the violence that enables the conditions there"

the above quote was from a ATS pro-zionist defender, but instead of "israelis" e used "palestinians". hypocrites...hypocrites everywhere...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Every day we are "surprised" by the news coming from that land. It is annoying to see the so called 1st world nations, so full of morals, contribute and ignoring the atrocities claiming for justice day by day.

United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) has described the situation in the besieged Gaza Strip as “critical,” urging the lifting of the Israeli blockade on the territory.

UNRWA director Robert Turner on Sunday said that poverty, unemployment and worsening economy emanating from the Israeli blockade have led to a “very much critical” situation in the Palestinian territory, adding, "We had repeatedly demanded all concerned parties that it is necessary to lift the illegal blockade."

UNRWA calls Gaza situation critical, urges lifting siege

yeah, right. Go colonize mars and let the "rotten" rot. that should end up alright

edit on 16/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah because before Benjamin Netanyhau, everyone got along just fine.

If he loses the election, Israel will stop getting rockets flung their way...

I'll believe that when you do.

edit on 3/16/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
The US will still go along with whatever Israel wants to do. They will continue to ignore expansion of settlements until no land left for a Palestinian state.

Actually the American government has been complaining about the settlements and has requested that Israel to stop building more. But it falls on deaf ears and the bought and paid for tools in our Congress just keeps supporting Israel in whatever it does. By all rights we should cut off all aid to Israel and place sanctions on that nation over it's illegal nuclear program and it's constant breaking of international laws.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah because before Benjamin Netanyhau, everyone got along just fine.

If he loses the election, Israel will stop getting rockets flung their way...

I'll believe that when you do.

They got along a whole lot better before him than they did after he was elected yes there was attacks but the wholesale slaughter and theft of land increased greatly under him. Until Israel gets out of Palestine they can expect more rockets because Palestine as a occupied nation has every right to fight the invaders of their land.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Because voting for a man who is not interested in ending the violence creates more violence. No Palestian state under his watch, he says. More illegal settlements under his watch, he does.

It's ironic Israel's enemies must recognize Israel as a state but yet Israel won't let the Palestians have their own state.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The Palestinians were offered property twice the size that they have in Egypt...They rejected the offer...They don't want land...They want to kill all the Jews...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think Thomas Friedman had a lot of good information in his book longitudes and attitudes about the problems between Israel and Palestine. The Middle East will never have peace until they get good leadership and put aside their dark age mentality. They had a good deal brokered by bill Clinton before he left office basically giving Palestine at least 95% what it wants, Yassir Arafat said no. It goes to show no matter what we do nothing matters until they grow up.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

The Palestinians were offered property twice the size that they have in Egypt...They rejected the offer...They don't want land...They want to kill all the Jews...

All of that is lies...

Palestine denied it...
Egypt denied it...

Only far right Zionist supporters spout that bulls# because they believe whatever the Hasbara propaganda machine shoves down their gullible throats.
edit on 16-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

If my few brain cells did hit it right, its a bit too late for Mr NjetAndYahoo, as Sweden and France did already recognize Palestine and have established diplomatic relations. Djini is out off the bottle.

Says something about their intelligence levels more than anything else. of course the "i surrender" and "I AM NEUTRAL ' countries would not look deeper into the past and see the claims by Yasser arafatt and the PLO themselves that said this is all a land grab since they could not beat israel militarily. SO i guess France and sweden forgot their part in RE creating Israel right?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why didn't the Zionist take it? The Palestinians who have been there for generations have a better claim to the land than a bunch of people crying this land belong to us thousands of years ago and to top it off they aren't even descended from those people.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: deckdel

Says something about their intelligence levels more than anything else. of course the "i surrender" and "I AM NEUTRAL ' countries would not look deeper into the past and see the claims by Yasser arafatt and the PLO themselves that said this is all a land grab since they could not beat israel militarily. SO i guess France and sweden forgot their part in RE creating Israel right?

Just like how you forgot that it states in the Balfour declaration that the land that was being given to the Zionist was in the land of Palestine? It's funny how the Israeli supporters forget this little fact when they drag out Arafat to support their claim that there is no Palestine.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Why didn't the Zionist take it? The Palestinians who have been there for generations have a better claim to the land than a bunch of people crying this land belong to us thousands of years ago and to top it off they aren't even descended from those people.

Sorry but there were jews there as long as them so they both have a claim on that land too. And technically it was known as"the area of palestine" and never officially a country.

The first generation of modern palis were not even natives there but refugees remember? Arafatt and PLO leadership have said that. I even linked it to ATS a few times. now the CURRENT OFFSPRING ARE NATIVE THOUGH. So that allows for a new solution if the PLO and Hamas and israels would stop being jerks to each other.

Modern israelis and modern Palis want to stop this crap.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only Jews who can rightfully say they have a claim to the land are descendents of Jacob from the Tribe of Israel...

The rest of the Tribes have no ties to the land whatsoever...

A whole host of Israeli Prime Minister's including their first Ben Gurion were Atheists...

So I'd like someone to explain to me how they can justify "God given land" when they do not believe in God at all!!!

Zionism is abhorent lies wrapped in the Old Testiment...

True Torah Jews will tell you when they're permitted to create a Jewish State...

Zionists have an Israeli State, a Zionist State, a Terror State...

Not a Jewish State!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join