It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all over,move along. Putin is alive. Shows up working again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Last year it was Kim Jong-un, this year Putin. Clearly they're being replaced with robots.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox
a reply to: DJW001

Just because Putin is still alive does not mean there has not been a coup. He may have agreed to give up actual power to stay alive, permitting the new government to use him as a figurehead.

Lol, there is nothing like more speculation to support baseless speculation.

And there is nothing like ridicule to distract from the search for truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
obviously CGI.....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think the whole episode was part of the ongoing war games exercises.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now this is boring without the 70+ pages of baseless speculation about Putin's whereabouts. Let's start another.
I haven't seen Obama since he read tweet on Jimmy Kimmel last Thursday. OMG. That's three days now. Maybe there's been a coup. And I saw a falafel cart smoking on Pennsylvania Ave. Maybe the WH is on fire!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ivanov still made his impact, and some of Putin's inner circle are gone (Zolotov and Surkov), watch as Putin now pays more heed to Ivanov's and Shoigu's reforms. He'll start playing much nicer with the West to get out from under crippling sanctions.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The difference is that when the American President takes I'll, his Press Secretary informs the public, and reassures everyone that the Executive Branch will continue to function in his absence. That didn't happen in Russia, where all executive decisions flow from one man. See the difference? a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The difference is that when the American President takes I'll, his Press Secretary informs the public, and reassures everyone that the Executive Branch will continue to function in his absence. That didn't happen in Russia, where all executive decisions flow from one man. See the difference? a reply to: UnBreakable

Putin wasn't ill, so no need for a press secretary to inform the public. Instead there were a million laptop journalists speculating as to why he wasn't seen. Plus a spokeman did comment on his health, which was fine.

"Speculation is swirling in Russia about the state of Vladimir Putin's health, as an unusual spell outside the public eye fuels the rumor mill. On Thursday, the Russian president's spokesman sought to quash such talk, saying in an interview that Putin's health is "really perfect."
cnsnews.com...

I mean there was an empty WH schedule for a couple of days in 2012. Where was Obama? He's still here, 3 years later (unfortunately)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We Don't know whether Putin was ill or not, do we? a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

We Don't know whether Putin was ill or not, do we? a reply to: UnBreakable

Why wouldn't we take the Russian spokesman's word that he wasn't ill? What makes him any less credible than the spokesperson in our admin? Oh, I forgot. This most transparent admin in history has always been forthright with us.
So in Obama's case "his Press Secretary informs the public, and reassures everyone that the Executive Branch will continue to function in his absence" should be believed over Putin's spokesman?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I made this JUST for you, ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Took long enough for someone to take over from Bin Laden, been what 4 years?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, we know that White House spokespeople will under-state the gravity of the President's illness or injuries. Why should it be different in Russia?
reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I think BigFoot is still the reigning world record holder though.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Right up there with Nessie

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

As a matter of fact, we know that White House spokespeople will under-state the gravity of the President's illness or injuries. Why should it be different in Russia?
reply to: UnBreakable

But being sick or visiting the birth of a child is a tad bit different than a coup or death, as most on here speculated. Putin's back, so a coup or death can be ruled out.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Right up there with Nessie

Actually i have a guy who has all those beat. the HIDDEN IMAM!! 2000 plus years baby!!

ANd Its a body double,unless we can compare voice prints to make sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
it's just weird that a guy in putins position can just disappear for that long, without any confirmation of his whereabouts or explanation from his government. i am leaning towards him being w his girlfriend and newborn child, i'm sure he wouldn't want to tell everyone the truth if that was indeed his child/girlfriend/whereabouts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join