It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all over,move along. Putin is alive. Shows up working again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just came in front of a bank of journalists today for his meeting.

rt.com...

Russia is stable again
edit on 16-3-2015 by Dimithae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Don't speak so fast there now saying on this site it's one of Putins body doubles

Lol

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
Just came in front of a bank of journalists today for his meeting.

rt.com...

Russia is stable again

Are you implying that Russia was unstable? While Putin was missing, the military began exercises in the Black Sea region. Seems to me Russia's institutions were functioning as well as ever; they simply lacked the Czar's personal attention.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
But what about the 'stealthy coup'? Or the fact that all the staff were recalled from the U.K Embassy? Oh and all the other rumours that were flying around?

Just goes to show rumours of his death were greatly exaggerated.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
But what about the 'stealthy coup'? Or the fact that all the staff were recalled from the U.K Embassy? Oh and all the other rumours that were flying around?

Just because Putin is still alive does not mean there has not been a coup. He may have agreed to give up actual power to stay alive, permitting the new government to use him as a figurehead.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Just because Putin is still alive does not mean there has not been a coup. He may have agreed to give up actual power to stay alive, permitting the new government to use him as a figurehead.

Of course, silly me, I hadn't thought a bout that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

that...that was not a joke...they are actually saying that.
I am somewhere between speechless and amused.
...amusless?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

from your same source

When a Western journalist asked Peskov about a foreign doctor attending the Russian president, the spokesman said the doctor in question “was among the generals who captured Putin."

At least Peskov has a sense of humour...we all can breath a sigh of relief for now. For now..

earlier last Thursday..Peskov said

"only not all of these meetings are public,” said in an interview with Echo of Moscow radio

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Does our president not have meeting that are not open for the public eye? Has them everyday,all the time. Doesn't mean he has been overthrown,killed,or curbed of power.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He may have been abducted by Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa in spaceships made out of hemp and probed for 11 days, we just don't know....

edit on 16-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
At this point , i could see putin trying to purposly stay out of sight just to get the wests hope up....the media seems to be very concerned but how about the actual citizens of russia?

Putin is sitting back with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of vodka

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Lol, there is nothing like more speculation to support baseless speculation.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Can I play too?

He was gone for 11 days because they had to transfer his brain into a robot body. PUTINBOT 2.0 has ARISEN!

I for one welcome our new robot overload.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If he resigns within a year than there was likely some truth to this story. With many truths, time will tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Lol

The more the merrier, as far as I can see mine and your theories have as much merit as the other theories flying around.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This further shows how WE are easily manipulated.

Our lives are so god darn mundane obviously, that we willingly put our heads in the mainstream media for hypnotism. For bull#.

The media and every angle of conspiracy has been laid out on yhis site, even the site owners (now) mega thread on front page.

Such a waste of human emotion, mental/thouhht and care.

This is a clear reflection of how media has most people by the ass in terms what they belive and how to perceive reality...

Glad Putin is well and fine, though I had a feeling.

That twitter guy should be jailed for trolling the Internet, who rippled all this #

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
At this point , i could see putin trying to purposly stay out of sight just to get the wests hope up....the media seems to be very concerned but how about the actual citizens of russia?

Putin is sitting back with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of vodka

Amen to that.

He probably spent days reading ATS and catching up on the worlds speculations on his possible demise and what it's effect on every country and it's citizens might be.

The title of the article is very apropos. At least we had a little excitement in our lives, for the moment.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

To be completely honest, I'm absolutely thrilled Putin is safe and sound.

I may not like the guy, but can you imagine the fingerpointing that would inevitably happen if Putin were to suddenly be "incapacitated"? I could see the ATS threads now. "US Backed Coup of Russia has begun"

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I could see the ATS threads now. "US Backed Coup of Russia has begun"

I have already seen those rumors online saying this was all a CIA-staged operation.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: StoutBroux

To be completely honest, I'm absolutely thrilled Putin is safe and sound.

I may not like the guy, but can you imagine the fingerpointing that would inevitably happen if Putin were to suddenly be "incapacitated"? I could see the ATS threads now. "US Backed Coup of Russia has begun"

True but who would the other half have to hate then? Without Putin a lot of posters would be at a loss on who to blame for all the worlds problems. (Well until whichever country the west sets their eyes on next)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join