It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
a reply to: smurfy

Then you clearly didn't read my post I don't want speculation of human rights there can't be chemical weapons can be proven war crimes can be proven if I was looking for fact I would have posted in an appropriate forum. All posts appreciated nonetheless!

Of course I read it right, it is yourself who is in denial, as if using the internet is the be all and end all of everything that is true, which is clearly not the the case, you need to know how to use it, and need to know how to reject it. Then and only then, can you make a view about just about anything, and even then that's just a view, an opinion, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Explain your denial claim when I'm trying to keep my thread on topic don't like what I posted and think I'm wrong that's fine but keep it on topic where did I say it's a end all type scenario? starting to think people on here don't read at all. And where's my mention of the internet being the all knowing and powerful answer? I haven't plain and simple. btw opinions are opinion not fact no need to justify any claims.
edit on 5310932015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

edit on 5310932015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Not to be pedantic, but chemical weapons use is a war crime and a violation of human rights...

So there is that!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Not before the Geneva conventions. And depends on whose using them we use chemical weapons and bio agents but that doesn't ever get brought up lol.
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

For sure...

Do as we say, not as we do... Etcetera...

Sorry for the drift!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I love the speculation none the less a challenge to my brain is always welcomed, sorry if I came off hostile! All postsosts are appreciated!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join