It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around 1 million people in Brazil is currently marching agaisn't the government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You may ask why i'm not in the streets right now. The awnser is very simple. It won't solve # and i understand how my consituition works. The march will be over in around 5 hours. So you guys can check the videos for yourselfs live. But it will end before i have the chance to upload some...

Anyway, right now there's over 1 milliom people marching in São Paulo Brazil, going agaisn't the current president of the country for a number of reasons:

A protest against the government organized by social networks brings together about 1 million people in the Paulista Avenue, downtown São Paulo, on Sunday afternoon (15). The estimate was released by the military police at 15.40.

Three groups are responsible for the act of the organization, MBL (Brazil Free Movement), Angry Online and VemPraRua. Although the impeachment was not on the agenda of most of them, VemPraRua, most protesters demanding an end to the PT government. "Out Dilma" and "Out Lula" are the most shouted phrases in the act.

The concentration, scheduled for 14h, began around 10 am. At the appointed time, protesters have occupied one of the sides of the road. A sound truck was parked at the corner of Avenida Paulista and the street Pamplona. From there, the leaders called for a round of applause for Senator Aloysio Nunes (PSDB-SP), who was accompanied by his wife.

Then the leaders drew a chorus saying that the demonstration is "nonpartisan" and began to cries of "PT stole" and "I came to the street to protest against this scum that continues to steal."

Around 16:50, 20 people in the group "bald of Suburbia" were arrested because bore fireworks, according to the Military Police. They are drawn to the 2nd Police District.

There's some pics around the web, but for some reason i can't upload them on ATS. Anyway, here's the original link: News
edit on 15-3-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

www.youtube.com...

Power to the People!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whoa that looks like a lot of people.....power to the people

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Uhm, you guys... this has nothing to do with "power to the people". Lots of the people who went there today were asking for a military intervention. In case you don't know anything about Brazilian history, the last time the media pushed for an intervention (and yes, the media IS doing what they can to manipulate people into believing we need it) like this, we were under a military dictatorship for decades, where people were tortured and murdered for not agreeing with the government.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Whoa that looks like a lot of people.....power to the people

That one was because of the increase on the bus tax. 50 cents mobilized millions. Yeah.

Anyway the big march is over, but people will continue to protest around here.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2015 by Blastoff because: I give up

new topics

top topics

join