It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Russia sign deal to form joint banking oversight body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just saw this noticed it was posted about 30 minutes ago read through it and seems it's in regarda to the sanctions on both countries. Imo this isn't good.

source
Honestly don't know what to think of this maybe you all might have something to add?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, all the people commenting on the article seem to be happy, lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That's what seems strange anyone can comment clearly but it's the prospect of a joint trade agreement with those two that bothers me it ultimately says Iran denied our offers. Though that doesn't come as a surprise too much.
edit on 5311132015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Why is this bad.

The US don't rule the world, yet.

Plus, back in the day, the US gave the Shaw of Iran, a printing press just like the one they have in Washington DC, it will make it easy to convert their monies to dollars.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yea it does seem shady, somethings brewin

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

It's the idea of a axis NATO type alliance that bothers me if they can supply themselves...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sounds like P5+1.5 now.

Russia is guilty of side-interference with the Iran talks as they are part of the P5+1 group.

Odd yet predictable.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
They can call their banking system "The Sanctioned."

Members: Iran, Russia, Syria, North Korea... and any nation that wants to opt out of US-Rothschilds-dominated banking. Hmm, come to think of it where can we sign up?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This bank can't be sanctioned because it is an interbank between 2 countries, is how I'm seeing it. So if we want to sanction one, we would have to sanction both countries. Iran and Russia do seem to be buddying up more, lately.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So just like that..
It went from B.R.I.C. To B.R.I.C.A. ..
once this whole announcement goes down at the Kremlin.. which is soon.
I'm dying to find out what's going on. I'm the 5 year old trying to swipe the icing off the cake.

Either way...
It sure as hell took the eyes of ATS off of ISIS/ISIL....

edit on 15-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If I can find the article I read earlier, it makes sense that Putin is fighting his way out from under the IMF central bankers over whom Putin has no control whatsoever. The sanctions have all but made him a lame duck and he is going the way of the BRIC perhaps or at least with other countries with similar world difficulties. If Putin is really in a bunker somewhere, I don't like what could happen next.
edit on 15-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Cool, to bad Syria and Libya aren't in on it. Corrupt USA attacked them already to stave it off. Something has to hold them accountable. Stop printing fake money. Sure the economy will fail once on the gold standard. But once is bounces back we will be better off.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Im not sure why the west, expects the whole world to bow to their idealism. If my neighbor was putting his definition of a "better lifestyle" on my family, by blocking access to the things we need, I would be thinking "Who do you think you are, you arent the "boss of me". These sanctions hurt a lot more then the people in power. The regular people suffer, their children suffer.
And really here in America we are going through the same thing, the outrageous rules that we must abide by, have become oppressive enough that a huge number of people want to move out of the cities, and become self sustaining and not rely on the "system" to provide our needs, so who can blame these countries for wanting to jump a sinking ship like the petrodollar? I would be looking for alternatives, and I would be trying really hard to put my country in a safer position. I would distance myself as much as possible from those who have abused the power they were given.

I think those that have abused their power in America are loosing their grip on controlling the world, and her people. I saw a cat die once, and the death throws were violently horrid, I think we can expect almost anything if the petrodollar dies. The warmonger controllers, arent going to play fair. They arent going to give up their control without a fight.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah, found it. I can't watch the video, but under it one can read the message, I believe.Worth a read

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
Just saw this noticed it was posted about 30 minutes ago read through it and seems it's in regarda to the sanctions on both countries. Imo this isn't good.

source
Honestly don't know what to think of this maybe you all might have something to add?

And why do you think it is not good? Isn't healthy competition only ads to progress? I must be missing something big since you made it sound as given understanding.

Thanks.
D.O.
edit on 15-3-2015 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Another short read that adds some insight, imo.

A sample:

International finance as war
The Ukraine-IMF debt negotiation shows is why finance has become the preferred mode of geopolitical warfare. Its objectives are the same as war: appropriation of land, raw materials (Ukraine’s gas rights in the Black Sea) and infrastructure (for rent-extracting opportunities) as well as the purchase of banks.

The IMF has begun to look like an office situated in the Pentagon, renting a branch office on Wall Street from Democratic Party headquarters, with the rent paid by Soros. His funds are drawing up a list of assets that he and his colleagues would like to buy from Ukrainian oligarchs and the government they control. The buyout payments for partnership with the oligarchs will not stay in Ukraine, but will be moved quickly to London, Switzerland and New York. The Ukrainian economy will lose the national patrimony with which it emerged from the Soviet Union in 1991, still deeply in debt (mainly to its own oligarchs operating out of offshore banking centers).

Where does this leave European relations with the United States and NATO?

Read full article here

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

That's is a good vid thanks for the extra info.

new topics

top topics

join