It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Shuts Down Saudi Embassy Amid Security Fears

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: nonspecific

Joyful To Tour...

For The Spoils Of War...

Cos From Soil To Shore...

There Is Oil Galore...

What a terrible thing to insinuate.

I expected more from a supposed enlightend individual.

For shame.

For shame....

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I know that there USED to be a reason-back in WW II.

oops-meant to add that the Nazis HAD to be stopped.
edit on 14-3-2015 by FalcoFan because: am a burnout

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You'll have to elaborate.

I'm not that enlightened btw.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

So there going to shut down an embassy and leave everyone inside? Sounds like a genius plan there.

It does not say that they are going to shut down the Embassy. the article states

"The US embassy in the Saudi capital Riyadh has cancelled all consular services for Sunday and Monday due to "heightened security concerns".

It looks like a security measure and alert due to information regarding a potential threat.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

cancellation for two days or an hour makes no difference nothing is getting done sounds like a congressional shutdown don't it? If an embassy cannot conduct consular affairs what is the purpose for the Americans to be there? not to mentioned they told them heads up something might go down..too much suspicious based off an announcement coming from Russia in the exact supposed timeframe.
edit on 5310832015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

cancellation for two days or an hour makes no difference nothing is getting done sounds like a congressional shutdown don't it? If an embassy cannot conduct consular affairs what is the purpose for the Americans to be there? not to mentioned they told them heads up something might go down..too much suspicious based off an announcement coming from Russia in the exact supposed timeframe.

I understand your need to link the two.

An unconfirmed and pretty much untrue evacuation of the Rusian embassy in the UK and the US Embassy shutting down operations in Saudi Arabia.

Other than both stories involve an embassy I do not think there is any corralation, I think it just happened at the same time.

If you can give me something to link the two then maybe there is something but it is just too loose.

Maybe I'm wrong but I just do not see the link here?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm not saying their "directly" linked though I do honestly believe it is more of a precaution than a major move. In light of recent events

Either way it does not bode well.
edit on 5310932015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You'll have to elaborate.

I'm not that enlightened btw.

Sorry I thought you were saying that the US has an active involvement in the middle east for financial reasons.

I thought that was what the little poem was about?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm not saying their "directly" linked though I do honestly believe it is more of a precaution than a major move. In light of recent events

Either way it does not bode well.

What recent events?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

unfounded but still known about, announcement in Russia, UK embassy alleged missing ambassadors, Kremlin going quiet north Korea and Russia years of friendship the list goes on a quick review of the posts on ats over the past two days should clear that confusion up.
edit on 5310932015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

originally posted by: nonspecific

Your post reads "Saudi Embassy Evac", but it should read "US Embassy in Saudi Arabia Evacuated".

See the difference?

Maybe the OP did not realise that others would not naturally assume it was the US embassy.

Also there is an alert for US worker to take care.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the supposed info-bomb that Putin is going to drop this weekend, as announced earlier today:

Krem lin Tells Russian Media "Prepare for Major Announcement This Weekend"

An interesting concept, how would you link the two?

Why would the Russian premiers alleged statment corralate with an alert from the US Saudi embassy?

I would link the two because of a statement Putin made 2 weeks ago in regards to releasing evidence concerning the attack on the World Trade Center, 9/11 2001.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

If Putin puts out this information it could directly involve Saudi Arabia, who are the aforementioned "proxy" in the attack.

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE
edit on 14-3-2015 by antoinemarionette because: added link

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

unfounded but still known about, announcement in Russia, UK embassy alleged missing ambassadors, Kremlin going quiet north Korea and Russia years of friendship the list goes on a quick review of the posts on ats over the past two days should clear that confusion up.

I am fully aware of the various current events and also the topics on Ats.

I was simply asking how this particular news was relavant and asked for your reasoning other than it was happening at the same time.

Sometimes things just happen at the same time and that is the only link in the chain.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Of course but I was not directly relating the two like I said twice it seems more like a preparation for an attack... Still confused how your misinterpretating that

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Of course but I was not directly relating the two like I said twice it seems more like a preparation for an attack... Still confused how your misinterpretating that

In that case I appologise, it seemed as if you were trying to create a direct link between the two.

It's a little concerning in my opinion but these things tend to fizzle out.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Your post reads "Saudi Embassy Evac", but it should read "US Embassy in Saudi Arabia Evacuated".

See the difference?

This is still important news in view of the closure of the Russian Embassy in the UK.

Any proof that the Russian Embassy is closed? Has anyone called to find out?

As for the U.S closing their Saudi Embassy, it's been done before in other countries, but the threat must be high.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm sure a lot are concerned but the best we can do is try to figure out what's going to happen before it does. Isn't that why we're all here? To find the truth in the coded message? Anyway just saying all speculation welcomed!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

From the content of your post it sounds like Glenn Beck was right!

Money...errr...I mean our alliances make it impossible for us to butt out.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe those Russian bombers off Cornwall are linked to these embassy closures?

Maybe Putin knows about certain 'dealings' between UK and Saudi Arabia relating to Syria?

Maybe I was right all along...

Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The beauty of the freedom of information remember they did mention they had proof of 9/11 dealings could be right!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join