It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept: Most official email not auto-archived until Feb.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Source: article

So our esteemed US State Department has now become complicit in what I can only believe is the on-going attempt by the political duopoly to keep the people from knowing what the hell they've been up to...

The State Department said Friday it was unable to automatically archive the emails of most of its senior officials until last month, which could mean potential problems for historical record-keeping amid criticism of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's use of a private email server while in office.

Here we more confirmation that these operatives of special interest now are making it impossible for anyone to hold them accountable... Sort of like how no one was ever supposed to learn that the bulk of our nations diplomatic staff are corporate stooges basically fulfilling the function of a select few 'important' corporate citizens... while doing nothing serving the will of American citizens outside that group... We are never supposed to learn the structure and nature of the "policy-makers" who now can make tragedies happen with full impunity.

I pity those of you who still see things according to the "flavored' reality political pundits are told to sell you.

I seem to recall the very real status quo where every citizens communications are scanned and cataloged... except for state department "important people" who apparently are above the law.

I have to add... in a moment of anger; I have experience in the big gov world... the idea that nothing was archived is pure unadulterated lie. Unless of course, a "contractor" who mis-handled and failed to implement universal records-keeping policy will be the offered up as the excuse as to why the people of this country aren't allowed to question the blessing of politician's who do nothing unless the door is closed, the windows are drawn, and everyone is sworn to a 'secret' oath.
edit on 03pmx03pmSat, 14 Mar 2015 17:45:35 -050035 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Yeah they should just ask the NSA for copies

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

"Non-disclosure agreement" is the State Departments way of stopping Whistleblower's so ALL their bases are legally covered for their employees.

new topics

join