It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin "disappearance": Rumour He Is In Switzerland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In the light of the recent "disappearance" of the Russian leader, and in the saying that Kremlin is about to make a "major announcement", new evidences suggest the possibility that Russia's most important figure is actually in Switzerland, as his girlfriend has given birth.

But now, new reports have suggested that Russian president Vladimir Putin has actually been at the bedside of his girlfriend, who is rumoured to be about to give birth.

Source: metro.co.uk...

Reports in Moscow suggest he could be in Lugano, part of the Italian region of Switzerland, where former Olympic gymnast gold medal winner Alina Kabayeva, 31, was rumoured to be about to give birth.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk...

Alina Kabayeva

This might explain how come Putin is kind of not there indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hope everything goes well for them all Putin,Alina Kabayeva and the child.

And for the
Conspiracy theorists neednt worry a quick trip to the LHC will have him back in no time.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
On a side note, I wonder how that position was scored by the judges.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

And yet his spokesperson say's differently...

Today, things got the point where Peskov had to publicly deny a report, which originated in a Swiss tabloid, that Putin is in Switzerland to attend the birth of a “love child” born to his rumored girlfriend, Olympic rhythmic gymnast-turned-member of parliament Alina Kabaeva.

www.slate.com...

So the mystery continues...

I say we call in the big guns for this mystery...

That's right Scooby and the gang.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
On a side note, I wonder how that position was scored by the judges.

I score it a 10/10 on this end. But seriously, how many threads do we need on this?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Strange.

Scooby Doo is all right by my book...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm slowly being convinced she is in Switzerland giving birth. Just a few more photos and I'm there...then this thread can be rolled into some others...
edit on 14-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Telegraph just ruled out a meeting between Putin and the President of Kyrgyzstan, since the meeting is yet to come (next Monday):

The Kremlin has repeatedly denied that there is anything amiss with the Russian leader, batting away suggestions that he is ill, dead, victim of a palace coup or in Switzerland to be by his girlfriend’s side as she gives birth.
Mr Putin’s next public appearance is scheduled for Monday, when he is due to meet Almazbek Atambayev, the President of Kyrgyzstan, in Saint Petersburg.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I cannot help but wonder why the Kremlin does alot of denying, but seems reluctant to actually tell us where their President has disappeared to for the last weeks.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Scooby Doo is all right by my book...

Well my first thought was Columbo, then I thought he may be getting a bit old for this high profile job.

Then this one...

But Scooby works for snacks, and he always gets his man.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I'm slowly being convinced she is in Switzerland giving birth. Just a few more photos and I'm there...then this thread can be rolled into some others...

But yet he is said to not be in Switzerland and why haven't any pics showed up of at least the Russian motorcade that has to be present near where she is supposed to have given birth?

Putin is too noticeable to be able to slip around Switzerland without being seen and photographed, even his security would be very noticeable.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Putin is too noticeable to be able to slip around Switzerland without being seen and photographed, even his security would be very noticeable.

I disagree. There are alot of areas in Switzerland which has near to zero population density.

No population density = no witnesses.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Apparently 100.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I disagree. There are alot of areas in Switzerland which has near to zero population density.

But where he is supposed to be isn't one of them. As your first source says this...

According to the reports, Putin is actually in Lugano, an Italian region of Switzerland, with pregnant girlfriend Alina Kabayeva, 31, a former gold medal winning Olympic gymnast.

metro.co.uk...

And just a little about Lugano...

The population of the city proper was 62,792 as of December 2013, and the population of the urban agglomeration was over 145,000. It is the 9th largest city of Switzerland by population, the largest city in Ticino, and the largest city with an Italian speaking majority outside of Italy.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

So I am going to bet if he were there some type of photograph of something related to him would show up, whether it be of him or his security, or of the motorcade he would need when he travels.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Hm, good catch. But remember that the rumour has to have a source. Your point can actually be used as an argument to give credence to the rumour that Putin has been seen in Lugano, Switzerland.

Any reason why Putin would be in that city in particular?

A bit of history on Lugano:

In Switzerland, meanwhile, a second trial has been underway since early April, also bearing on the Montenegro connection. Codenamed “Montecristo,” after the classic book The Count of Montecristo, the case stems from the Swiss leg of an investigation started as an offshoot of the Bari prosecution. In what is reportedly the largest organized crime case ever in Swiss courts (...)

The mafia allegedly washed its dirty cash from Montenegro through brokers and money changers based in Lugano, Switzerland, and deposited it in Swiss banks.

sourc e

If the story of Putin in Lugano is true, then it is possible the Kremlin would be rather motivated about keeping it quiet, for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
But yet he is said to not be in Switzerland and why haven't any pics showed up of at least the Russian motorcade that has to be present near where she is supposed to have given birth?

It's a good point.

My understanding is that this facility is used by the ultra rich and famous for fertility treatments and everything else including giving birth. I'm sure it's a highly private place and knows how to handle photographers with back entrances all covered. Putin could have gone in with a limited contingent of bodyguards.

I read a story about Putin slipping into Spain without the government even knowing....
www.liveleak.com...
Of course Switzerland is no Spain, but I wonder if Swiss officials would spill the beans that Putin was inside the country. I would bet the Swiss would know if Putin was there.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Hm, from your source:

Putin was head of the FSB, the Russian security service, at the time of his illegal visits to Spain and would go on to become Russian president in 2000. Spanish papers said he entered the country on forged documents on multiple occasions.

According to a Wikileaks cable published in The Guardian, Spanish National Court Prosecutor, Jose 'Pepe' Grinda González "traced the history of Russian mafia in Spain to the mid-1990s when several vor v zakone (‘Thief in Law’ – the highest echelon of Russian organized crime leadership) began to enter Spain".
(...)

Speaking during a 2010 briefing to US officials in Madrid, Grinda González said it wasn't known to what extent Vladimir Putin was personally "implicated in the Russian mafia and controls the mafia´s actions".

Again, mafia is a recurring theme. Compare this to my post on Lugano's mafia, and a strange pattern emerges.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Apparently Alina is 'Half Muslim' whatever that is...and has more babies with Putin.

defence.pk...

Could be a problem for the Putin image given his mass slaughter of Chechens.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Could be a problem for the Putin image given his mass slaughter of Chechens.

And a motive for denial.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But remember that the rumour has to have a source.

Just going by yours in the OP is all I was doing.

If the story of Putin in Lugano is true, then it is possible the Kremlin would be rather motivated about keeping it quiet, for obvious reasons.

Yes they could, but with the technology today a quick phone capture of his motorcade would surely have made it's way to the net. Not to mention the fact that international media would be swarming there to get a view of the baby, especially if they know where he is at.

Heck look at what all happened when Prince William had his baby, so you can imagine what it would be like for a president of a superpower that is having a baby out of wedlock with his mistress.

So the chance of him being able to do that seems really slim.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yeah the US State department refers to Russia as a 'Kleptocracy' for good reason. Russia started using the Mafia to get dirty work done before Putin took over. In fact he was given his job as deputy mayor in St. Petersburg because of his KGB connections as well as his ability to manage the local Mafia.

Putin still maintains Mafia connections, which he doesn't hide as he rides his Harley with one of them!
en.wikipedia.org...
That's just for image thou....the real big Mafia guys don't ride bikes around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join