It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Next 24 hours will be very interesting. Putin HAS TO show his face on monday. He meets Kyrgyz leader lmazbek Atambayev in Saint Petersburg. If he doesn't show up, that will signal to russians that Putin is weak president (or dead president). Even if he is half dead in hospital, he has to show his face.

Media also already reported about that meeting in past tense (media fail). It was later called as mistake.

Rossiya 24
“The Kremlin also reports that Vladimir Putin met with Kyrgyzstan President Almazbek Atambayev on Monday. They talked about cooperation in investment and humanitarian spheres, as well as the energy sector. They also discussed the possibility of Kyrgyzstan joining the Eurasian Economic Union.”

Business Insider

There are rumors that Putin could have flu or back problems. He has been out from publicity since 5th of March, 10 days.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

I`m guessing they do it deliberately also to take away the whole Nemtsov thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

from all the speculations going on this tread, your comment i appreciate the most. i wish disclosure in upon us. S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He Putin an appearance......

Vladimir Putin has appeared in public for the first time in 10 days to meet with the President of Kyrgyzstan.

The meeting between the Russian President and Almazbek Atambayev in the Constantine Palace, near St Petersburg, follows more than a week of intense speculation over Putin's sudden disappearance from the public eye.

The Independant

edit on 16-3-2015 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Putin's officially hit Johnny Depp status. The poor guy can't even shop without bushes clicking from cameras.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So where's the *BIG* announcement ?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He had plastic surgery....the announcement is that he had plastic surgery but not because of unmanly vanity...no, he will announce that he fought a bear that slashed his face and chest.

well no, but he did have plastic surgery. He is a bo-tox laden pampered billionaire. Not a "manly man".

edit on 3 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Looks like Russia is going to disclosure the ET's are here and been here. Full Disclosure of the ET's presence and everything. Remember Putin told Obama to tell or Russia will. Or Putin was cloned ? Just my thought. Anyone else?

edit on 16-3-2015 by The only 1 who knows the because: Left out a topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The only 1 who knows the
Remember Putin told Obama to tell or Russia will.

When and where exactly did he tell Obama that?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think this (The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement) was just part of Putin's game of hide and seek.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join