It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

We would be catapulted from our selfish interests into a Universe of opportunity and prosperity. Why squabble like children over a single piece of dirt, when we each could have our own entire world..

I meant sweet, like when they release the undeniable truth about 911 or MH17, and I'll be like BOOYASHAKA! because I will feel all vindicated. Kinda selfish huh?

World peace is cool too, although I actually don't think such an announcement would help the peace process.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

They should all take their barechested manbodies fishing and shack up in a log cabin in a circle singing cumbaya.

Now that would help world peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This nonsense just will not die!

Did anyone here actually do any investigating beyond the original posting of the story?

The Twitter personality they link to in the piece has said NOTHING about being asked to remain for an announcement. It's all BS. Go through his Twitter feed and read his tweets, their "source" is a Russian insider who is doing nothing but attack the "evil West", mock all the theories about where Putin might be, and basically denying anything at all is wrong.

There is nothing, nothing at all, in his Tweets about the press receiving this message about an announcement.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

In regard of the reason for why Putin is missing, he does seem to be missing, and that is proof of something afoot.

I find it interesting in this thread that I don't believe I've seen the word "coup" at all. Perhaps there are too many Putin apologist/shills/agents on this thread and none dare mention that possibility? They attempt poor/misleading jokes instead.

My limited view is that the people of Russia are in no mood to start taking on the world again. They lost badly and most are not finding themselves better off than they were before. Actually, they see themselves in worse shape as the newly rich in the corrupt Russian economy are all too obvious these days in the way the old system was raped. Somewhat akin to the situation in the West.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I would laugh my ass off, if Putin was going to announce he is the reincarnation of Hitler.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Regard of the reason for why Putin is missing, he does seem to be missing, and that is proof of something afoot.

Oh I absolutely agree, he's is definitely either ill, dead or has otherwise been removed from power. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

But, this obviously false story about an announcement being planned is distracting from the reality, and it's not helpful for people to continually repeat this when it's not based in any actual reality.

I find it interesting in this thread that I don't believe I've seen the word "coup" at all. Perhaps there are too many Putin apologist/shills/agents on this thread and none dare mention that possibility? They attempt poor/misleading jokes instead.

I think it might be because pretty much everyone is quite scared of the potential possible outcomes of such a thing. A large number of Russian's are panicking right now, because they know their own national history. Many can't imagine their country being run by anyone but Putin, and Putin himself has created this problem through his consolidation of absolute power.

Even liberals in Russia are scared to see him go, because there is no liberal alternative able to guide the country down a more rational path. Putin has surrounded himself by other hard-liners. None of these people are likely going to be good for Russia or the world.

My limited view is that the people of Russia are in no mood to start taking on the world again. They lost badly and most are not finding themselves better off than they were before. Actually, they see themselves in worse shape as the newly rich in the corrupt Russian economy are all too obvious these days in the way the old system was raped. Somewhat akin to the situation in the western worlds.

I think it's more complex unfortunately.
The Russian people on the whole blame the rest of the world for their woes, they certainly don't blame their own government. The liberal side do, but they are in a minority in Russia. There is a massive sense of political apathy throughout the rest, the notion that politics is "not their place", and that those in the Kremlin should be trusted implicitly to just run things.

When you combine political apathy with extreme nationalism and a cult of personality in a nation where the government controls 90% of all media, you have a very dangerous situation. Throw a potential for a coup in the mix and it's pretty much terrifying.

The security services in Russia have too much power, there's too much vying for that power, and there's not enough political opposition to the status quo. This is why a lot of people inside and outside Russia are worried about where Putin could possibly be.

After a week of this nonsense, of the obvious Kremlin and media lies being exposed, and still without their "entirely healthy and heroic leader" appearing to quell the concerns, people are right to start thinking that he's either ill, dead, or been removed. There really is no other explanation for this, and I believe even those in the Kremlin who keep repeating the same line of "hes fine" are beginning to show signs of desperation themselves.

It's entirely likely that they themselves have no idea where he is. They're simply pawns in the larger game. They would probably have no idea if Putin had become incapacitated and would probably follow the Kremlin line of denial, denial, denial until it was taken out of their hands.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

www.westernjournalism.com...

And that page just quotes the same single source, the one that has offered two tweets, one that does not exist in the Twitter account of the person who supposedly tweeted it.

The one supposed source for all of this is one Twitter account, and I have gone through all of his Tweets for the 12th and 13th and there is NOT ONE TWEET about being asked to remain for an announcement.

Please find the Tweet and I'll believe it. Maybe I missed it, but I very much doubt that. I checked every single tweet for those two days (for when the tweets were supposedly made) and there is nothing there.

Produce the tweet.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Well, I hope for everyone's sake, this won't be a declaration of war.

Titor may have been a hoax but his warning looks to be being fulfilled.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The fact that the entire world is on pins and needles because one man cannot be accounted for is proof that Russia has become an absolute dictatorship. Putin's reign of error must stop.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Can tweets be removed by the poster? I really wouldn't know as I don't use twitter...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Well, I hope for everyone's sake, this won't be a declaration of war.

Titor may have been a hoax but his warning looks to be being fulfilled.

But if there is war and it goes thermo (we are screwed) then surely he's the real deal!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Fruity Puty is gonna do his duty and come out! ....and admit he is stark raving rusky gay and invite THE other gay leaders to Puty's booty shooty party!
edit on 14-3-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

We can speculate all we want, no telling what comes out, if anything comes out...Putin should announce he`s going to run for the American Presidency.

I piddled my pants laughing so hard

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia
I wonder if the USA can handle an real LEADER...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The fact that the entire world is on pins and needles because one man cannot be accounted for is proof that Russia has become an absolute dictatorship. Putin's reign of error must stop.

Exaggerate much?
The entire world is not on pins and needles, Russia is not an absolute dictatorship.

And Putin's reign of terror must stop?

Your hyper exaggerated posts must stop, for real.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You're quite right, Putin is a nobody that nobody cares about.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Deluded much?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: DJW001

Deluded much?

Please explain the existence of this thread. If someone noticed that Joe Biden missed a couple of appointments, would the Internet be burning up with conspiracy theories?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join