It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kremlin: Preparing a Major Announcement ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The Kremlin is preparing a major announcement, journalists are asked not to depart for the weekend

According to a source in the press service of the President of Russia in the near future is preparing a major announcement, and for this reason, heads of relevant media asked to be ready in the next few days for a possible press conference.

This is indirectly confirmed by the CEO of the Center for Political Information polit-info Alexei Mukhin.

Mukhin also not denied reports that President Putin is currently incapacitated. "Guys, you now need the president, gather .." - he wrote in his Twitter. The question - whether he confirms rumors about Putin, Mukhin said "no comment." He also asked the staff at the weekend are in place, "will be something important," he added
13 March 2015 -
Journalists Asked Not to Depart for the Weekend
(google translated)

AND

More 'Kremlin Major Announcement' Youtubes
(sorted by date uploaded)

-
OBVIOUS-OPINION:

Thus, more ... A Whole Lot of Guessing(s) Going On.

(i.e. grab the popcorn )

edit on 14-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe they will announce Russia is joining NATO !!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I wonder if there was an assassination attempt, since he's apparently incapacitated but not dead

www.pinknews.co.uk...

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Putin is tenacious... Like bull. He's not dead.

I do wonder what they are playing at that though. I suppose we will all be waiting in the wings to find out!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Maybe they're going to show that photographic proof they supposedly have of 9-11?
2nd

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

We have been on this in another post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
We can speculate all we want, no telling what comes out, if anything comes out...Putin should announce he`s going to run for the American Presidency.

It could be, they will announce details about Nemtsov's his killing and ties behind it.

Nemtsov's killer was hired by the commander of Dzhokhar Dudaev Battalion in Ukraine, Adam Osmaev

FSB source to "Komsomolskaya Pravda": "the customer of Nemtsov's murder was preparing an assassination of Vladimir Putin"

Source

Or Russia is going to announce big stuff regarding things which can damage The West (MH17, 9/11, etc.)

Or they are going back to the gold standard, that would be some big news.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe they will announce Russia is joining NATO !!

Funny!

-
Here's a ZeroHedge-Story - 03/12/2015 22:29 -0400:

On Monday afternoon, not only did SWIFT NOT kick Russia out… but they announced that they were actually giving a BOARD SEAT to Russia.
The West's Plan To Drop Russia From SWIFT
Hilariously Backfires

-
OPINION:

I'm leaning towards: Putin isn't dead.

(i.e. 'announcement' could be somewhat-related to the above-story)

edit on 14-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well, speculating can be fun...Putin is going to announce he`s engaged with Merkel.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oil is 45 per barrel and not going up anytime soon... I think that is driving whatever Russia is planning...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They weren`t to happy with the remarks of the FOX General either, take also the plan to disclose financial stuff about Putin his buddies and all the other crap (sanctions, oil, attack on Rouble, Nemtsov killing, etc.)...and Russia might be able to do something big.

Russia could also just announce they are going to take in the Republics of Dontesk and Luhansk, but seeing things have been quieting down and there are sings it goes the right way, it would seem rather odd. However, and announcement about Russia going in full force into Kiev if they start hostilities again would also be possible.

Putin is known to even let Merkel wait when they have an appointment, so I don`t think, when he`s fine, he`s going to be that hasty to show that.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
there is way too many things the announcement may be about...

but one major, paradigm changing announcement which would solidify Russian supremacy in the geo-political sphere would be the undeniable proof of an alliance with an technologically advanced Alien Race of off-worlders...

who have transferred technology to Russia which disables all advanced electronics in Western offensive and defensive weapons systems.... thus making all aircraft/drones/ICBMs/Missiles/ships/submarines, et all... just sitting ducks with all advanced armaments beyond spears & swords just so much dead weight that have become disabled for use..

now that would be a Game Changer

ADD:
www.globalresearch.ca...

At times I feel completely overwhelmed by the current US-NATO military operations aimed at Russia~~~~
It’s all just far too neat and tidy to be seen otherwise.
This is not a conspiracy but a well designed military plan to take down Moscow.
They are playing with fire. In some respects the ‘project’ is now impossible to stop.
The question for the moment is how long will this attack on Russia go on and what level of conflict will result? Will it go nuclear? If so ***...

and so the recent seclusion by Putin where he has devised a plan to completely neutralize the sociopath USA administration...& western leadership

edit on th31142633330314412015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Does anyone know if the story about the staff being absent from the Russian Embassy in London was put to bed yet?

This is very interesting...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
Maybe they're going to show that photographic proof they supposedly have of 9-11?
2nd

9/11

MH370

MH17

Ukraine

ET / UFO/ USOs

Unlimited energy / fusion / ZP breakthrough

Could be anything really.

I'm hoping for revelations on all of the above.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

This is all BS

All these announcement things are just rumours

I wish Putin would do something to slap the arrogant west and USA most of all

But these are all just rumours. Until real announcement comes, I don't believe in rumours

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sure.. I am all for it. Speculating in situations like this is fun. Its a bit like a lottery but without the prize.

So here's my fun prediction....

Putin has enough of this double dealing, being the black sheep and patsy of the west's scemes.

He has enough of it and breaks the agreement made by The Powers That (maybe) Be many years ago to keep this knowledge from the people for its best interest. He's gonna announce Russia has captured/ retrieved alien spacecraft and will show the world some alien tech to back it up.

And the spokesman will continue to say.... so have the other significant nations of our planet. For the sake of devide and conquer.. and as a bonus he throws in that some major american national events/ tragedies were false flag.

But unfortunately we all know how these 'important' announcements go... he will say something lame... something not interesting.

edit on 14/3/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/3/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

But unfortunately we all know how these 'important' announcements go... he will say something lame... something not interesting.

Yes I know, but I can't help getting a bit exited this time. How sweet would something like that be.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Is it true that they have recalled all the staff from their embassy in London and if so could this be tied to the "announcement" ??

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooyaShaka
a reply to: zatara

Yes I know, but I can't help getting a bit exited this time. How sweet would something like that be.

Very sweet indeed.

It would be the catalyst that unites us, finally as a single species, rather than separated communities with a nationalistic bent, concerned only with our national agendas.

We would be catapulted from our selfish interests into a Universe of opportunity and prosperity. Why squabble like children over a single piece of dirt, when we each could have our own entire world..

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Fruity Puty is gonna come out! ....and admit he is gay and ask other gay leaders to his party!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join