It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy: 1969 UFO crash in Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I'm not going to say that it's a hoax, because this is one of the most controversial videos that's floating around the Web. I mainly have many questions raised when it comes to technical details we see in the video. I wasn't there we all weren't there . Some video's are so obvious in frauds that pinpoint it as a hoax is more easily done then this footage and many others .

We always have to wait until some highly placed military officers are willing to talk about that incident on that specific day to contribute the video and make this case stronger for backing it up for final disclosure . Something we are in the middle of , imo. .

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoFri, 13 Mar 2015 03:03:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Mar 2015 03:03:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: riffraff
your statement caught my interest.. I'm not that great with the biological aspect of this video, however I had my questions about the breastplate and the loose artery with what looks like some kind of liver .. when he takes it , it doesn't seem to be attached to something?

and the breastplate looks like this being couldn't bend if he was standing up right. ?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I don't really see that it required much effort on anybody's part. They're Russians, they follow orders. I've been in a couple training videos and it wasn't really anything that complicated. I didn't get a SAG card out of it or a golden globe nomination, but neither did any of the videos look like a bunch of hacks walking around stiffly and obviously not looking at the camera.

I still have a couple problems with it being real. Some here are talking as if the autopsy occurred at the time of the crash. Okay, what about the gloves? They weren't made in the 60s. Others are talking as if the autopsy occurred in the 90s. What plausible explanation is there for the Sovs rushing out to recover all this stuff and a body and then putting it on ice for 30 years? Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Some are asking what's to be gained from the hoax. Well, it was in a TV show. What do TV shows have to gain? Why does ghost hunters fake events? Viewers. Ratings. Stirring up interest. Dvd sales.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Isn't this footage from The Secret KGB Files movie narrated by Roger Moore ?

See here

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

If a hoax is well put together, production companies looking for stock footage pay a VERY generous sum for it if done well enough. I believe someone has already said that this was used for a sum of $10,000. You can't go by the logic of "What do people gain out of hoaxes?" as a means to call it real. There is also the nice feeling of "knowing what others don't" that can excite people and cause them to pull off such an elaborate stunt.

There are no muscles beneath the skin, just a rib cage and naked organs. Nothing there to protect them from outside impact other than skin, and nothing to help movement. Space does not get rid of muscle tissue, it weakens it. You still need muscle to move. Muscles are the pistons of the body, without them manual movement cannot happen no matter how weightless the environment.

I believe this video has already been disclosed as being fake. It's good to be open minded about things, but don't blindly believe everything you see. Look into stuff and do some research. I should also point out that, an ET civilization capable of traveling millions of miles would not build air craft (which needs to handle the harsh environments of space) that could be shot down by bullets or Human missiles. If it was a missile, you'd think they'd have some tech that could avoid it right? To add to your earlier statement of it being sat there for a while, if the Russian military shot down an unidentified flying object, they would not sit back and just let it sit there until they could be bothered to go to it. They'd arrive at the crash site asap. I highly doubt it was sat there for a long time after being shot down.

Here an article about this autopsy:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 13-3-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: riffraff
a reply to: Shamrock6

I see a lot of personal attacks and bickering. Only a minority seem to be trying to find the truth.
My truth is that there is absolutely no muscle tissue at least in the pectoral region.
Think about how limited a humanoids movements would be without this important muscle group. His arms would be virtually useless without pectoral muscles.
I know nothing of physics, I can't Comment on what the ground should look like after a saucer crashes, but Im in the medical profession and have taken my share of biology and anotomy and physiology classes.
I have to reluctantly concede the autopsy is fake
Muscles are proven to atrophy in weightlessness. If these are real beings that have evolved to be traveling through space or come from a place where gravitational forces are greatly reduced compared to that of Earth, then I can understand the lack of muscle tissue. Babies have really limited muscle development yet can manipulate their arms and legs. The beings in the video are small and fragile like a child. I wouldn't expect to see any appreciable muscle development and it has been suggested, yes by those who subscribe to evolution
that some form of this will happen to us in the millennia to come. I saw that on TV

That's a good point, but I respectfully disagree. This being didn't have minimal muscle. It had no muscle. Like it wasn't born with muscle tissue. Muscles are attached to bone by tendons and ligaments. When the surgeon opened this being open there was just bone. No fascia, no muscle, nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866

If a hoax is well put together, production companies looking for stock footage pay a VERY generous sum for it if done well enough. I believe someone has already said that this was used for a sum of $10,000. You can't go by the logic of "What do people gain out of hoaxes?" as a means to call it real. There is also the nice feeling of "knowing what others don't" that can excite people and cause them to pull off such an elaborate stunt.

There are no muscles beneath the skin, just a rib cage and naked organs. Nothing there to protect them from outside impact other than skin, and nothing to help movement. Space does not get rid of muscle tissue, it weakens it. You still need muscle to move. Muscles are the pistons of the body, without them manual movement cannot happen no matter how weightless the environment.

I believe this video has already been disclosed as being fake. It's good to be open minded about things, but don't blindly believe everything you see. Look into stuff and do some research. I should also point out that, an ET civilization capable of traveling millions of miles would not build air craft (which needs to handle the harsh environments of space) that could be shot down by bullets or Human missiles. If it was a missile, you'd think they'd have some tech that could avoid it right? To add to your earlier statement of it being sat there for a while, if the Russian military shot down an unidentified flying object, they would not sit back and just let it sit there until they could be bothered to go to it. They'd arrive at the crash site asap. I highly doubt it was sat there for a long time after being shot down.

Here an article about this autopsy:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
I can only help but LOL Huffpo? Really? You do have high standards.

I don't believe everything I read or see, no matter the source - you know NY Times and CBS included. All sources are suspect, so please don't talk down to me and suggest I do research when you use Huffpo as your resource for research.

Maybe you should read what I wrote again and tell me if I accepted the video as presented.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I see a lot of personal attacks and bickering. Only a minority seem to be trying to find the truth.
My truth is that there is absolutely no muscle tissue at least in the pectoral region.
Think about how limited a humanoids movements would be without this important muscle group. His arms would be virtually useless without pectoral muscles.
I know nothing of physics, I can't Comment on what the ground should look like after a saucer crashes, but Im in the medical profession and have taken my share of biology and anotomy and physiology classes.
I have to reluctantly concede the autopsy is fake
Muscles are proven to atrophy in weightlessness. If these are real beings that have evolved to be traveling through space or come from a place where gravitational forces are greatly reduced compared to that of Earth, then I can understand the lack of muscle tissue. Babies have really limited muscle development yet can manipulate their arms and legs. The beings in the video are small and fragile like a child. I wouldn't expect to see any appreciable muscle development and it has been suggested, yes by those who subscribe to evolution
that some form of this will happen to us in the millennia to come. I saw that on TV

That's a good point, but I respectfully disagree. This being didn't have minimal muscle. It had no muscle. Like it wasn't born with muscle tissue. Muscles are attached to bone by tendons and ligaments. When the surgeon opened this being open there was just bone. No fascia, no muscle, nothing.
And you know for a fact that beings that have developed for millennia beyond what we have would still need the same type of muscular-skeletal design as we have in order to function where ever it is they may come from? How do you know the body didn't develop a much different way of supporting itself in the million or so more years it had for development or even if the environment this being may have come from required such extensive muscular development? Oh and maybe this thing is a cyborg
May have completely different metrics of operation than what we may expect to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
Isn't this footage from The Secret KGB Files movie narrated by Roger Moore ?

See here

See further - the truth behind the film and the real story

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No I don't know anything about aliens as a fact.
I believe in aliens. I really do. And I want this footage to be real. The exterior of the alien looks damn real.
But everything I know about living creatures tell me this creatue would have an impossible time surviving 1 day

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First question I'd ask: When were blue latex gloves first manufactured?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No I don't know anything about aliens as a fact.
I believe in aliens. I really do. And I want this footage to be real. The exterior of the alien looks damn real.
But everything I know about living creatures tell me this creatue would have an impossible time surviving 1 day

Maybe that's why it's dead. Maybe it can't survive in our atmosphere or support itself in Earth's gravity. Maybe it was designed to sit in weightless space and in a controlled environment inside their ship. Once that envelop is breeched it cannot survive.

I think if we want to find life outside of our own little world, we need to look outside the box. Heck, creatures live here on Earth that thrive in hostile environments to most all other species, but not them. Just saying'

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I'd say at least as far back as the 60s they were available to the general public. However they may not even be latex and could just be rubber. They obviously don't have a snug fit as latex gloves usually do.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

First disposable latex gloves were made in the mid 60s. Blue nitrile gloves didn't come about till about 30 years after that. They were made blue to differentiate them from latex gloves.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just some quick observations-

- In a typical autopsy, the ribcage is removed and the organs examined and removed after. The ribcage is tugged on and left in place and the "organ" pulled from under the ribs in this video. Performing an autopsy on something as extraordinary as an alien body would be handled systematically and professionally and not haphazard as it seems to be done here.

- The position of the camera is not conducive to viewing the autopsy. The examiners hands are blocking the vertical cut on the body along with some removing of the organs. Why not film from the opposite side or another angle where there's no obstructions and we could have a clear view? That seems suspicious to me. The camera is also focused mainly on the head and not the body which is being autopsied.

- The examiner makes a point to move the head around unnecessarily at the beginning. As if he's showing off the properties of the head and neck to be natural. That could be accomplished with a silicone based model.

- The outline of the three ribs on the skin before cutting doesn't translate to the actual rib bones. With the first cut, you can see it's thick skin and not thin and drawn onto the actual ribs. Looks to be sculpted outer skin meant to look like and represent ribs and not a natural formation of skin onto a ribcage. You can see this when the skin is folded back and the ribcage outline is still on the skin.

- There's no spring to the skin once cut. That's not to say alien skin wouldn't react differently, but it looks to be a cut material (rubber) and not something organic like skin.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

So I'm sort of guessing here; but, nobody noticed that he was using an Xacto knife. They used to be quite popular among various "hobbyists"...maybe not so much today...

Also...the skin cuts like plastic, as opposed to "skin", and, the knife seems a bit dull.

Feel compelled to think "Fake" since they aren't using the right tools.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The article was a quick find that I linked for interest not for research. I never talked down to you, you fabricated that opinion yourself. All I'm doing is explaining evidence given through the visuals of the video. There are many things wrong with the video, the way the body structure is, how the autopsy is done and the crash site. I'll also mention the quality of the video. It doesn't match that of the 90s. The only thing going for it is the bad quality which can be done with any camera. It just depends on the export resolution.

You began by using the purpose of hoaxes as your first argument to this being real, and then you started coming up with theories that don't have much weight to back them up like a body without muscles. I admire your thoughts as I'd think the same but I've seen this clip so many times and read so much about it, I just can't see it being real. True, they could've evolved in such a way that eliminates the need for the common muscle structure, but I don't think that's the case at all. Muscles are not just there to help movement, they act as a protective layer for all the internal organs. Without muscles, the alien is stuck with just a few millimeters of skin protecting it from an easy death.

If a civilization was old enough to evolve to the point where they don't need muscles, they'll still need something to protect their organs. Skin is not enough, especially 2mm of it. There are also problems with the skin. The skin is moulded around the rib cage, when he pulls the skin back, the dents are still in the skin as if they've been pressed in. When he pulls the skin back, it springs back in place. If skin is meant to be loose enough to dip into the rib cage, why does it have such a springy reaction? Also, you're doing an autopsy of an alien creature, why would you so precariously and clumsily prod and tug the organs and rib cage? It seems very unprofessional of the person doing the autopsy. There also appears to be a sort of white seam on the furthest peeling of the skin as if the material has given way and started slowly tearing. If your answer is "because it's been frozen for decades so the skin has tightened", then why does the head move so easily with no signs of stiffness? These characteristics all link to Silicone based models. There are many people who can use those materials fairly easily. I'd be willing to bet that this wasn't the doing of an individual but of many.

I want it to be real just so that we have true footage of an ET being, but I don't think it is. There's too much that seems off. I'm also a little suspicious of why the legs aren't in view. We see that the autopsy is of the WHOLE torso yet the lower half is almost off screen. If this was of the torso, they would focus the camera on that area not the head, which appears to be the main focus of this entire video. It seems very staged but if it isn't then great!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am Russian and I was born in Sverdlovsk. My grandpa, grandmum and father all used to work in Sverdlovsk regional committee of CPSU in late 1960ties. The "UFO crash" story is stupid HOAX, American hoax, by the way, from 1998. The video is PRIMITIVE HOAX manufactured by American TNT company with Russian actors near Alabino military range south of Moscow in 1998.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

exacto knife? No. You should take a closer look. No exacto knife that that exists.

The blade holder is identical the the modern ones I have on my workbench. The handle has just been modified to a ring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join