It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has disappeared from public since March 5th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There seems to be a power struggle going on behind the scenes at the Kremlin. Talk of different people for different key positions. The big sticking point seems to be Medvedev keeping his job or getting the boot.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Translation from Russian news site Vlasti.net

The Kremlin is preparing a major announcement, journalists are asked not to depart for the weekend According to a source in the press service of the President of Russia in the near future is preparing a major announcement, and for this reason, heads of relevant media asked to be ready in the next few days for a possible press conference.

This is indirectly confirmed by the CEO of the Center for Political Information polit-info Alexei Mukhin.

Mukhin also not denied reports that President Putin is currently incapacitated. "Guys, you now need the president, gather .." - he wrote in his Twitter. The question - whether he confirms rumors about Putin, Mukhin said "no comment." He also asked the staff at the weekend are in place, "will be something important," he added

Link

There is definately something cooking and something major...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Russian state TV reported that Putin met with Kyrgyz President and they talked about this and that...but the meeting never happened and was re-scheduled for this coming Monday.

www.businessinsider.com...

Looks like a canned report to show Putin 'working' when he clearly is going something else. Interesting!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On his back,that wasn't a rumor. I saw the pictures of him at a meeting with other world leaders,he had gotten up out of his seat and was in immediate intense pain. The other leaders were all trying to help him and he was bent hanging on to a chair. After that he disappeared until the pain went away I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

That's funny! You posted in the wrong thread. Glad you're passing on some links you read here to the other thread thou! Always good to share!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Lol,sorry bout that. I am trying to keep up with 3 different threads at once!
second line

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not to worry I heard he is safe and sound on flight MH370.
All we have todo is find the plane, Its not like a plane can just vanish.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Gorbachev was taken out in a similar way. Held hostage for a few days while he was reported ill and the government change over was done.

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The love child story gathers more steam...

nypost.com...

It's a girl by the way! Congrats Putin! You still got it even at 62!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I like to belive it is fatal and the world will be peacefuller and nicer soon.

But then the Zionists, the US military business' would just create another false flag somewhere else and it would be business as usual. Perpetual war. Show me a time in the 20th century the US was not involved in some military action somewhere in the world, "protecting democracy"

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interesting thread nobody seems to know where he is or isn't at this time but the Western Media sure likes to speculate a lot and play games.

The historical roots of the russophobia of the American elites Having said all of the above, its actually pretty simple to understand why Russia in general, and Putin in particular, elicits such a deep hatred from the Western plutocracy: having convinced themselves that they won the Cold War they are now facing the double disappointment of a rapidly recovering Russia and a Western economic and political decline turning into what seems to be a slow and painful agony. In their bitterness and spite, Western leaders overlook the fact that Russia has nothing to do with the West's current problems. Quite to the contrary, in fact: the main impact the collapse of the Soviet Union on the US-run international economic system was to prolong its existence by creating a new demand for US dollars in Eastern Europe and Russia (some economists - such as Nikolai Starikov - estimate that the collapse of the USSR gave an extra 10+ years of life to the US dollar). In the past, Russia has been the historical arch-enemy of the British Empire. As for Jews - they have always harbored many grievances towards pre-revolutionary Tsarist Russia. The Revolution of 1917 brought a great deal of hope for many East-European Jews, but it was short lived as Stalin defeated Trotsky and the Communist Party was purged from many of its Jewish members. Over and over again Russia has played a tragic role in the history of the Ashkenazi Jews and this, of course, has left a deep mark on the worldview of the Neocons who are all deeply russophobic, even today. Somebody might object that many Jews are deeply grateful for the Soviet Army's liberation of Jews from the Nazi concentration camps or for the fact that the Soviet Union was the first country to recognize Israel. But in both cases, the country which is credited with these actions is the Soviet Union and not Russia which most Ashkenazi Jews still typically associate anti-Jewish policies and values. It is thus not surprising that both the Anglo and the Jewish elites in the US would harbor an almost instinctive dislike for, and fear of, Russia, especially one perceived as resurgent or anti-American. And the fact is that they are not wrong in this perception: Russia is most definitely resurgent, and the vast majority of the Russian public opinion is vehemently anti-American, at least if by "America" we refer to the civilizational model or economic system.

Link is here ....www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Its not a bad read pro and con but I guarantee you it will get you thinking like no MSM source is capable of doing.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Someone or something appears to be jamming shortwave frequency 8992 (Andrews AFB EAM Station) every so often. Highly unusual. Got A few reports from other Shortwave enthusiasts that UVB-76 was active with chatter a few hours ago.

Keeping an ear on both. Will report any new developments.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Someone or something appears to be jamming shortwave frequency 8992 (Andrews AFB EAM Station) every so often. Highly unusual. Got A few reports from other Shortwave enthusiasts that UVB-76 was active with chatter a few hours ago.

Keeping an ear on both. Will report any new developments.

Hi, what is the station that you mention?
edit on 13-3-2015 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have no idea if this has something to do with it or not,but all of a sudden,NATO is backing off their hardline stance.

tass.ru...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Pretty Vladette.
Giggles
a reply to: noeltrotsky
A stroke, rumours about cancer, poisining, polonium-210 comes to mind... It's definetly something going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But what if its they are working on releasing info on the US like they threatened?
Or maybe they are working on how to handle NATO and the 'advisers' in Ukraine since they are so close to Russia's border.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Perhaps?

SOLAR RADIO BURST: For much of the week, space weather news has focused on how sunspot AR2297 is causing radio blackouts on Earth. On March 12th the sunspot did the opposite. It unleashed a shortwave radio burst. "It was super intense--one of the strongest bursts of the current solar cycle," reports amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft. Click on the image below to play a recording of the sounds he heard issuing from the loudspeaker of his radio telescope in rural New Mexico:
www.spaceweather.com...

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I couldn't handle being a world leader. Nobody sees you for a week and everyone starts freaking out. I've gone months without anybody seeing me and liked it just fine. Maybe the guy just has a really nasty case of the flu?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You know I just thought of something, i remember that Putin gave Oliver Stone permission to do a movie on him,after Stone was done with his current project on Snowden. So Stone must be done with that and maybe that is why Putin took off,so that he can do the project with Stone and doesn't want people either bothering or trying to disrupt anything. The 'announcement' may just be something totally different. But I'm just guessing here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join