It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has disappeared from public since March 5th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Well that is your opinion. As I see it invading, or annecting parts of a European country and threatening all EastEuropeans to either obey or feel his wrath is pretty close.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's just had a really bad gout flare up à la Kim Jong-un.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Lazy? ROFL, he gets up and does more than I ever have,and I used to be quite social. I guess our president playing golf is him being busy eh? I mean after all, everytime you look at him he is on a golf course.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Internet Thinks Putin Is Dead

Check what your google trend is showing.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

so tell us does the US of A threatening you as well? I mean considering we go into countries "help them remove dictators", we put in our chosen "non puppets" into power, and have many bases in Europe ready to strike at moments notice. We have people on capitol hill that Sing about bombing other countries. We constantly brag about how we would destroy smaller countries like DPRK and Iran. I mean just look at how many Coups this country has done.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Absence makes the heart grow fonder

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah-hiding out in preparation for an event.

It would be wise for our (U.S.) gov to keep an eye on him/his daughter to see if they suddenly go underground.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The last pictures ever taken of Putin....

www.businessinsider.com...

until he comes out of hiding of course!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well he has been making his fair share of enemies at home. Maybe this member of the opposition getting killed after so many before him was the last straw. Maybe the buisness owners in Russia have had enough of getting wrecked by santions and Putin nationlizing their companies. Maybe the famalies of Russian solldiers killed in Ukraine are tired being told nothing and to keep their mouths shut. Maybe the military leadership has had enough of Putin sending its troops in combat when the money for their training, equipment and payroll has been pocketed by unit commanders so long as they proclaimed loyalty to Putin so nobody does anything about it. Or maybe he just has a cold. Whatever the case you have to hope the Russians get lucky and he does not come back.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

People lets leg everything in proper order according to mainstream media

Putin stole a ring he was given

Putin has Autism

Putin stole a missing Malaysian plane

Putin is now missing

What's next ???

Putin stole FED money and put USA into unplayable debt ??

Is that next ?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

Putin stole a missing Malaysian plane

I KNEW IT!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No news is good news, they say...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hopefully he has some sort of really slow acting and very painful but untreatable cancer.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
He is laying low until they get to the real bottom of the murder in front of the Kremlin, since it shows that they can kill anyone. He got the message...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae
Well our chancellor is busy trying to keep the balance between two loonies. She doesn't play golf as far as I know and is in general more the serious type I'd say. Was cross-country skiing once and that didn't go to well, as far as I heard.

a reply to: EvilBat

Indeed the USofA and Germany are still technically at war, so yes I feel a bit abused and blackmailed and threatend on all ends. We're on the axis of evil, while all the other Europeans try to suck us dry. That's not entirely true, but nobody sees the #ty situation central Europe is really in. Especially since Germany still has to report to the US.

Why does nobody get what I said a few pages ago, the problem is politics depending on single people far far away from the every day reality people live in? Why are we following their lies and abstract concepts of nations, when by now it is really, money & power, versus the broad masses? Why do we hold on to believe in some #heads and just accept we rely on them, when really they should all together get bend and let us the souvereigns, the citizens decide? If we could remove ideology, we wouldn't need to be in this situation. We are not at war because Sergej doesn't like Joe, but because we get sold for fictious digits and entries in fictious history books. It is a rat race, rally, between traitors, thiefs and scammers interested in their power and money and nothing else. I don't care for Obama, Merkel, Hollande or Putin, but I don't want to pay taxes for things I don't want or need, just to feed their bloodlust.
Why do this discussions always end in someone either calling me a Nazi, or an American, or a Putinlover, when it really is all the same story: not the people are the problem, but the system and those using it to their individual advantage. Why do you defend Putin, has he offered you anything worthy? Why would I defend Obama, or Merkel or whoever, what else have they done than to force me running endlessly in a hamster wheel for #, for more debts, for more guilty feelings and for more desperation and isolation?
I am pro people and pro freedom, pro citizen-empowerment.
I am against nationalists and racists, fascists of all colours, people following anybody but their own sense of justice.
This situation is just #, but not the ones which will die in this war at to blame, but the once save and secure counting their paper notes, which wouldn't help them, if we wouldn't just be so stupid to quietly accept the status quo and eat up all their stupid lies and the # they're forcing on to us.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just in the news, his wife is getting a baby, although it's not 100% sure this true but:
www.blick.ch...

Can't find english sites with this news.

edit on 13-3-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

They are NOT married! OMG Putin you DOG! ShotGun wedding time!

BTW...Putin is BACK!

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Way to ruin my day.

Okay joking aside, I'm kinda glad he's back. (If he truly is) Imagine where fingers would point if it came out that Putin had died of some mysterious illness or something. It would be 10x worse than the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. WW3 would be almost a certainty in such a situation. So, though I don't really like the guy, I'm glad to hear he's still kicking.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He probably just had the flu. It happens to everyone. He's no different.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As an aside, I browsing a certain website this evening and came across a Ukrainian poster who alleged that Putin had died and Medvedev was in Crimea readying nukes. Completely unsubstantiated, just figured I'd bring this tidbit of info to ATS. If anything, it's an interesting look at how paranoia can cause people to immediately assume the worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join