It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glimpse of the NWO, Bilderberg participant´s new book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Björn Walhroos a finnish financier and chairman of Sampo Group ( Banking ), Nordea ( Banking ) and UPM ( one of the biggest Biofore company in the World ) has launched a book of finance with a bit dubious ideas, which quite frankly reflects and underlines the suspicions people have had about Bilderberg and NWO, to be true. Even that he doesn´t say Bilderberg, the ideas..sounds familiar and Bilderberg related . Book title is in finnish "Talouden kymmenen tuhoisinta ajatusta" freely translated " Ten most destructive ideas of economy "
This person has no swedish roots even you might think so, his real lastname would be Valpola ( finnish ) but some of his ancestors changed that to Walhroos as they were a fans of elitist upper-class life style. Mr Wahlroos has stated in his memoir that he have inherited his ancestor´s intelligence, pride and arrogance towards people who are not as bright as he is. Last year he took Swedish citizenship so he could avoid his children to pay finnish inheritance tax. He is one in top 10 richest people in Finland. Wahlroos is a every year participant in Bilderberg meetings.

So here comes "his" thoughts

Overpopulation
- We should react to overpopulation as we are reacting to carbon dioxide. We should set the upper limit to population to 7 billion people and sell by auction reproductive rights to young couples. Selling reproductive rights is much more economical approach( to parents? ) and from this point of view and much more meaningful than one child policy that China has. If the people can´t afford to have children, rights for having children could be a privilege only to rich people, many people would be forced to make "Sophie's Choice" referring to book in same name where a woman had to choose between her two children which one will survive (Auschwitz) . Wahlroos believes that in a long run, selling auctions for reproductive rights would lead to more equal share of property and income distribution. Reproductive rights auctions should be taken in action only when every other solutions of overpopulation have been made.

Natural resources should be privatized
- Reason private section values the importance of natural sources. Privatization should include Water, Air and Land. Pure water is overused in areas where it is shared "freely" to people by communities , states and counties. When people have to pay for pure water they are more willing to invest in water saving solutions in their lives like toilets which saves water etc. He says that we could do many things to save water but aren´t, if we don´t allow privatization of waters. Free stuff is always over consumed. We could start saving children ( dhiarrea related deaths ) and lack of water would be over.

When he was asked who should own the water supplies, he was talking about private section and foundations..
Link is in finnish.. so you need a translator
Link

And always useful map of corporate linkages
Bilderberg diagram

Any thoughts ATS ?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I agree with what he said in regard to people over-using "pure" water in areas where they don't have to pay for it. I see a ridiculous amount of water waste, and I do think paying more for water would make people more conscientious about their use, but that may not be feasible for a lot of families (especially in THIS economy).

Great Bilderberg Connection Diagram you attached too, thanks for sharing that. Cool thread, S n F

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Pure water is overused in areas where it is shared "freely" to people by communities , states and counties.

Overused? I think they're more nervous about the words "free and "share". See, that becomes counter productive to their "everybody's got a price" business model.

Lets look at the wealthy for a minute. They have huge houses with way more space than they need. If they own more than one car, they have more than they need and are using more gas than they need. If they use heat or electricity in parts of their home that they aren't using, they are using more than they need. If they are throwing away food everyday, they are buying and making more than they need. Get the point?

The real problem is hoarding, not consuming. The cycle of replenishment comes to a standstill when some rich people think that you and I should give, give, give and get nothing in return. Their motto is, take, take, take and give nothing in return. It doesn't work like that.

edit on 12-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Paying to have children???? Natural resources privatised? I've read enough: absolute nutter, just like the rest of them, out of touch with reality and ready to impose measures that won't directly affect them whatsoever, only benefit them, and will (unknowingly??) eventually bring wrath upon them if they don't start realising that they can't treat some 50% of the global population like garbage without it coming back to bite them in the ass one day.

Exxonmobil is doing it in Papua New Guinea and the local population has already declared that if they do not get their land back they will take it back. They make their own weapons etc and the country already HAS a history of civil war over resources.

Nestle's no different, these companies think they have the right to OWN natural resources and because of what? Their ability to "buy it"??

I'm 27 and purposely waiting to have kids for when I can financially handle it, but if they're planning to pull a scam like that anytime soon I might as well start planning because that's some bull if I've ever read some. I will save money to raise my children, not to pay into some ugly sociopath's little scheme to keep humanity under thumbs by taking away their GD birthrights with some obscure laws.

Then again, every day I doubt a bit more if I actually want to raise kids that could well grow up in a world where collecting rain is illegal, growing your own food makes you a public health risk,...

Ughh, these people make me sick, they're not content with the fact they can do WHATEVER the heck they want, no, these control freaks need to manage everyone's lives before they're happy

Can't satisfy power hunger nor greed I guess

edit on 12-3-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And what about golf courses the wealthy love so much?

Great point about how people hoarding resources doesn't allow for replenishment/natural cycles.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not my thoughts, i just wrote what MR Wahlroos said.

About water, Nestle rips off pure water from very deep in third world and sells it in bottles, many do not afford that and drinks polluted water from rivers etc. I remember seeing a document ( not sure was it called "Home" ) where right next to nestle manufacturer small kids bath and drank polluted water. Nestle says " Water is not a human right and should be privatized" To me water is a human right and absolutely not something we should buy from multinational or any companies, when the privatization is done believe the greed comes to play even more stronly than it is acting now and soon it will be used as a population control too. It´s already happening .
edit on 12-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Pure water is overused in areas where it is shared "freely" to people by communities , states and counties.

Overused? I think they're more nervous about the words "free and "share". See, that becomes counter productive to their "everybody's got a price" business model.

Lets look at the wealthy for a minute. They have huge houses with way more space than they need. If they own more than one car, they have more than they need and are using more gas than they need. If they use heat or electricity in parts of their home that they aren't using, they are using more then they need. If they are throwing away food everyday, they are buying and making more than they need. Get the point?

The real problem is hoarding, not consuming. The cycle of replenishment comes to a standstill when some rich people think that you and I should give, give, give and get nothing in return. Their motto is, take, take, take and give nothing in return. It doesn't work like that.

Bingo! But these people are obviously mentally insane and should be put under supervision or something, but of course, that'll never happen, the insane attract the insane, they've played this game for so long now, the only thing we can do is expose them and their ludicrous propaganda

Like the convention on global warming they held where they had to lock down an airport so all their private jets could land, the hypocrisy is so absurd it's gotten beyond the point where they themselves can see it, we need the PUBLIC to see it instead, so next time they try to impose pathetic measures that don't affect them, their bs can go viral online because of how many people MOCK them instead of play into the guilt trip, like in the past

Remember guys, we're all guilty here for using spray cans and plastic bags, but emitting more than a prehistoric troop of dinosaurs in a lifetime is A-OK as long as you have the money to buy emission rights from some poor african country!

Reduce your carbon footprint today, buy fresh Nigerian air and spray those cans empty without remorse!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

And what about golf courses the wealthy love so much?

Great point about how people hoarding resources doesn't allow for replenishment/natural cycles.

If a fruit bat never took a dump, or a bee never dropped pollen from plant to plant, if water evaporated and it never rained, if the seeds from foods we ate went into the trash instead of the ground...

We'd all be DEAD.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You have made a very positive contribution to ATS today by featuring new information and for that, I thank you.

This very morning, I listened to a report by Catherine Austin Fitts, who is an economist and financial guru, (solari.com...) and she's been making the point of late that the entire global economic system has been manipulated to best "farm" us all to support the 1%. By financially supporting the 1%, we have made it possible for them to form what amounts to a "breakaway" society of their very own where they and their offspring prosper and live tax free lives, unlinked to any one country or National Jurisdiction. The "Rich" really are different from us and they view us much as a Farmer views his livestock; we're just animals. They are the new "Royalty" and so very many of them are directly related or are married to European Royal families.

The world is their oyster and we are the "chum" to be fed to the sharks.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I don't read Finnish so thanks for the summary!

Of course paying to reproduce is crazy. However some form of population limit is eventually required. Some countries are already well beyond their economic ability to support, let alone the future!

I'd suggest that every person has the right to replace themselves with a child. Thus a couple can have 2 children. That stabilizes the population. Whenever someone dies that can not be replaced by his/her family then some system to allocate that birth to someone else is implemented. That system would be different depending on each country I would imagine.

I know population control isn't popular, but at some point it is needed.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

- We should react to overpopulation as we are reacting to carbon dioxide. We should set the upper limit to population to 7 billion people and sell by auction reproductive rights to young couples

Do you think there should be a limit and what should it be? And what solution would you propose to make sure its not exceeded?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Despite my avatar being 10 times uglier than dollukka's, I like your question and want to answer!

I'd suggest some formula based on a countries economic output. The more a country can produce of value, the more people they are 'allocated' by the United Nations. Thus the higher GDP the more people. Of course people aren't killed off if GDP drops!!! Only that 'replacement' births that don't get filled are not given to others until the countries population gets below it's overall GDP limit.

Sound fair?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thank you for this!

Great image to have access to in order to prove points to people who can not put together what .01% of the people hoarding all of the wealth means, I mean as if there is a "conspiracy" right!

lol

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amFriday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Yes in some point it is needed, but how ? It will raise a question, if decisions made are ethical, does they value human rights.

Human Rights
Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

What Mr Wahlroos suggests, is quite radical approach. In developed countries after WW2 population have decreased and fertility rate has dropped dramatically. This is due to increased education and kids are being made later when career and personal economies allow. In undeveloped world the bigger family has stood out for security, but even there trend is turning slowly.
I believe GMO and chemicals they put in our food and cosmetic products are serving the idea of depopulation and making us infertile. More genetic diseases are found every year and scientists believe that chemicals in our daily life trigger genes on off. Male babies are more vunerable in womb and it is linked to mother´s diets and chemicals they use in daily lives.
What is wrong with the 1% elite ( including that they are 1% ) is that there are fancy words of how we make World right place to live and what good can be done but still they do not take the responsibility of actions they have done in past, now or are doing in near future. Only goal for them is how to have even more money.

Eventually they will kill us all..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Diagram doesn´t show everything, there are even more linkages as those people in diagram does not present all Bilderberg participants.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It immediately reminded me of this research!

Capitalist network that runs the world!

The top 50 of the 147 superconnected companies
1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc