It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Petitions Put Forward For The Obama Administration.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is not to promote petitions, nor an endorsement, nor to push for any signatures.

Just seen the Logan Act Petition thread, and decided to look at some of the current petitions being proposed...

Some of these... are... hilarious.

Reverse our nation’s “No Child Left White” policy.
Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for EVERYBODY?

ALL White countries and ONLY White countries are being flooded with third world non-Whites, and Whites are forced by law to integrate with them so as to “assimilate,” i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence.

That’s genocide by UN Convention:

“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”

We petition President Obama to end White Genocide in the United States, and to call for the end of White Genocide in Europe, Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

Those who support a future without White children say they’re anti-racist. What they are is anti-White!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Wow...

168 sigs so far...

Good luck

Moving on...

Keep Daylight Saving Time Year-Round!

Switching back and forth between Daylight Saving Time and Standard Time makes no sense. It doesn't help farmers, it doesn't make us healthier, it doesn't help us save energy, it doesn't help businesses ... so why bother?

People like long days and sunlight, we're asking the White House to make DST the year-round standard time!

Compelling argument...

I'm sure there is a pretty good reason this happens around the world...

But good luck...

681 sigs so far...

What else do we have here...

Quit funding Christian and Jewish “charities” to carry out White Genocide

These groups get federal funds to resettle third worlders in White communities throughout the United States:

Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society, US Conference of Catholic Bishops, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Church World Service, Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA.

Their program is to chase down and assimilate Whites until there is no child left White.

Massive immigration and forced assimilation is genocide when it’s done in Tibet.

When it’s done in White countries it’s “diversity.”

The groups above say they’re anti-racist. What they are is anti-White!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

Oh dear...

Looks like this guy is back with another plan to stop "white genocide"...

I'm pretty sure this guy thought these up with some like minded friendly people...

Who just so happen to have an acquired taste for white hoods and robes...

171 sigs so far...
Good luck

Ok last one, and then you can peruse the site yourself...

No point in me hogging all the good ones...

[Do] Not burden the Mark Twain commemorative coin with the phase "In God we trust". Mark Twain was against that phrase.

HR 2453 creates a Mark Twain commemorative coin.

Section 4.a.2.C states that the phrase "In God We Trust" will appear on this coin.

Mark Twain was against this phrase:

With this in mind I submit that we change the phrase to "‘Within certain judicious limitations we trust in God", and if there isn't room, we enlarge the coin.

Alternatively, take it off.

Well this one seems more agreeable, imo...

But still pretty funny...

Good luck...

3017 sigs so far...

Please add some of your favourites that make you laugh...

Please do not break T&Cs asking people to sign any petitions...

That is not the intention of the thread at all...

Just something I thought we could all have a laugh with.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 11-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hit quote instead of Edit!!!

Damnit!!!
edit on 11-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Last year the White House was forced to respond to a petition to deport Justin Bieber for his bad boy antics.

God bless America

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

LoL I actually agreed with that one for sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I never heard that they responded. What was it?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

LoL...

Seems like they didn't take it too seriously!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

The petition is the funny part. Didn't deport him obviously

source

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Someone start a petition to take Obama's golf clubs away.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think you'd have a lot of support for that one

Nice new avi too.
Much nicer than the creepy smile of Barrack Hussein Bush Jr.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Then that means we won. I remember counter-petitioning for the US to keep him.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think you'd have a lot of support for that one

Nice new avi too.
Much nicer than the creepy smile of Barrack Hussein Bush Jr.

Obama's time is done so time to move on, the next President makes Jr. look sophisticated in that pose.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here are a couple that I found.

invite General James Mad Dog Mattis over for a 2 year sleep over.
General Mattis is a great man and War hero. Loved by the men whom served under him and known for his intellect. He is a candid speaker and has a great deal of wisdom to offer those around him. Inviting General Mattis over for a sleep over would be of great benefit to all. As the Presidents daughters are entering dating age, all potential suiters could be vetted by General Mattis before being allowed to take them on a date. Only a fool would cross General Mattis. Moreover, needing nothing more than a cot and poncho liner, General Mattis would take up very little space. In addition, this move would score points with the fiscal conservatives as you could lay off half the secret service staff guarding the White House. It is a Win/Win if I ever saw one.

Published Date: Feb 23, 2015
Issues: Homeland Security and Disaster Relief, Innovation, Veterans and Military Families
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY MARCH 25, 2015 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,00099,760TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION240

consider Mario Andretti for the Presidential Medal Of Freedom for his lifetime unmatched achievements in Motorsports.
Mario Andretti opitomizes the meaning of "The American Dream". Originally an Italian immigrant, once in America he pursued his childhood dream of becoming a racing champion. His illustrious career included driving championships in Indy Car, Formula One, and the United States Auto Club as well as victories in the Daytona 500, and the World Sportscar Championship Series making him one of the most diversified drivers in motorsports history ever. His name is recognized throughout the world and remains one of the top ambassadors for the sport.

Published Date: Feb 10, 2015
Issues: Transportation and Infrastructure
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY MARCH 12, 2015 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,00098,716TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION1,284

edit on 11-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: Never mind

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah the Mad Dog Mattis one was classic.

Very well written.

Had to look the guy up, decorated as all hell...

"Lay off half the secret service" was even funnier when I saw how well acclaimed the guy is!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Then that means we won. I remember counter-petitioning for the US to keep him.

Bwahahahaha !!

You're my new Canuck hero.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I got a kick out of that one. The Mario Andretti one had me shaking my head.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

LOL, some of those are hilarious, some actually make sense, but then there is this one:

Reverse our nation’s “No Child Left White” policy.

ALL White countries and ONLY White countries are being flooded with third world non-Whites, and Whites are forced by law to integrate with them so as to “assimilate,” i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence.

Huh, what do they think America was, before it became white? Hint: not white. And South Africa, before it too became a white nation? Hint: also not white. It always puzzles me that the countries that complain the most about non-white immigrants (read: 'Murica) are themselves the product of white European invasion/settlement.

F+S OP

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

LoL I thought the exact same thing...

The one you shared was written by someone who has a few petitions up...

One was called "Stop denying white genocide"...

Bit of an underlying theme to them all I think

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And people wonder why nobody takes things we do and say seriously....However, I do agree with the DST thing! That was created a long time ago to save energy, you didn't need to keep your lights on later in the day with this...From what I was taught anyways, not sure if that is true but it makes sense...Some of the old things that were passed need reviewed again now! Daylight savings time is one, speed limits are another...Speed limits were made and enforced when cars where driven with drum brakes all the way around, nowadays cars and trucks have a huge advantage is braking systems and can slow down a LOT quicker than you could 50-100 years ago! Those are just 2 things I think need reviewed but some of these "petitions" that people create just make a mockery of a system that could serve great purpose if people took the time to actually assess a situation and present it properly!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

......And the daylight savings time thing. Our kids would be going to school in the dark without it. Nothing like groups of six year-olds walking around in the dark with flashlights trying to get to school or to the bus stop.

Here, they would have been a school an hour before the sun comes up.

Accidents, abductions, I shudder to think.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yeah well, if it is light later on in the evening, then kids might actually go outside and play instead of sitting on an ipad all evening once home from school! I know when I was a kid I loved when DST hit, that meant we could play football or play in the park longer because it was light outside for what seemed like much longer than turning the clocks ahead! We need to do whatever possible to get kids outside playing more often!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join