It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 'Factual Information' data release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For anyone interested in the facts so far regarding missing flight MH370, all (I believe) data can be found in this PDF released by the Malaysian Ministry of Transport.

The landing page to download it is here, the document of interest is the one called 'factual information'.

MH370 Safety Investigation

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I'm too hung over to read that thing...

Care to give breakdown of what you found..?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: AgentSmith

I'm too hung over to read that thing...

Care to give breakdown of what you found..?

Oh I haven't read it yet sorry! I literally shared it when I found out about it so everyone can get a good look in :-)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

Oh I haven't read it yet sorry! I literally shared it when I found out about it so everyone can get a good look in :-)

What the..?!

I'm calling Neo now!

edit on 8-3-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Neither pilot had financial or life style changes leading up to the flight. The First Officer had a life insurance policy, the Captain didn't. The FO didn't have much in savings. He spent a lot on his cars.

As far as the aircraft goes, the biggest issue prior to the flight was that the pinger battery on the FDR expired a year prior to the last flight.

There's more but those are the highlights so far.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Dead link.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Dead link.

It's just under heavy demand, you might need to try again later. Was only just released so everyone's trying to get it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Section 1.12

"The aircraft's flightpath was estimated using complex analyses of the satellite data and aircraft performance"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That one sentence is the sum total of the "factual information" in this report explaining why millions of dollars were spent searching the Southern Indian Ocean when, in fact the last radar telemetry had the aircraft on a northerly course.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
12° 5' 20.87"N
104° 9' 6.80"E
Google Earth. . .
? ? ? ?
Maybe have a look at this AgentSmith
Flight Mh370? reply to: AgentSmith

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The entire search of the Southern Indian Ocean is based on a 'hack' of existing Data by Inmarsat.

This article explains why the mathematical theory behind Inmarsat's determination of the flightpath of MH370 cannot be believed.

www.theatlantic.com...

Step one of the cover-up was to produce fraudulent evidence to reinforce the theory that a tragic accident occurred onboard the aircraft causing it to fly off into the middle of nowhere.

As Sir Timothy Clark is on record explaining, this theory is impossible.

MH370 was under intelligent control until the very end and was detected making multiple course changes AFTER the theorized fire allegedly took out the planes transponders and disabled the flight crew.

top topics

join