It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If true,then Ukraine's government is getting ready to run

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ibelievethemsm

Oh yes, the failed, backed by the US, attempts from 2011/2012 to get Putin out.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

proof it was backed by the us?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Putin! Tear Down This Wall...

last video I watched with rebel fighters and interviewing people in the street the overall opinion was that they wanted to go West?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

The Arab Spring: 'A Virus That Will Attack Moscow and Beijing'

Wall Street Propagandists Scramble To Cover US Ties to Russian Protesters.

Afraid that's not proof surprise a woman's advocacy group trying to change Russia. Women aren't treated well in RUssia So it's not really a surprise is it. There are hundreds of groups that try to spread democracy and alot of them are trying to expand women's rights into 3rd world countries. Russia needed all the help it can get on how democracies are supposed to work but your right this is a threat to Putin. He doesn't want people to decide government he prefers government tell people how to live.

This leads to his clamp down on media and internet. And his changing of laws so he can arrest and detain Russians without due process. Used to be Russians could only be held for 24 hrs without charges. Now that's gone he's locked up people without charging them. He changed the constitution to allow him to run again. And when he couldn't change it he just created a position for himself until he could. He has become a power mad dictator. And now he's playing the same game as abother dictator did in Europe. Let's hope this time turns out better.
edit on 3/11/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

as you clearly have not read forum guidelines you CANNOT USE A BLOG AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE and the arab spring one was a good source but circumstantial he did not say we caused the protests or anything remotely close to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Same goes for MSM, so nothing can be used anymore as a credible source ?

So the T&C is the judge if something is reliable or not ?

There`s more truth in blogs these days as there`s in MSM, this forum never ceases to amaze me with ridiculous arguments.

edit on 12 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

if i went and quoted Wikipedia as a reliable source it would be laughed at, because Wikipedia could be anyone it could be a completely biased opinion the same as a blog is 99% of the time a biased opinion. and tonys is. it took all 5 minutes to bring up a number of people who DO NOT trust him because he has never shown his face or revealed anything about himself. and is a known plagiariser. and "ridiculous arguments." i said to you other link was perfectly valid just the blog is not a reliable source of info

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A blog can be based on the writers knowledge of facts, and with the amount of money which is used to smear everyone on the internet which says the "wrong" things, there will be stuff made to try and discredit him.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A blog can be based on the writers knowledge of facts, and with the amount of money which is used to smear everyone on the internet which says the "wrong" things, there will be stuff made to try and discredit him.

Blogs are based off a writers opinions. News articles must tell you the source blogs dont. I have 3 blogs doesn't mean stuff I write on them are facts. Sad you believe that you should take what they s at as fact. Especially since both sides have blogs with people's opinion. I read blogs but I also fact check them and without verification. Just like newspaper editorial pages anyone can give their opinion. And remeber everyone has an opinion doesn't make it right.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

its pointless dragon his intelligence is evident by his constant defence of unreliable sources

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A blog can be based on the writers knowledge of facts, and with the amount of money which is used to smear everyone on the internet which says the "wrong" things, there will be stuff made to try and discredit him

Wrong, as it is their opinion that they write in a blog...but of course opinions are fact to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

More credible than one's opinion on their blog.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

nobody smears him they give their opinion that his work is biased and unreliable they dont smear him , smear would implies they dont have facts to back it up.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The only thing that matters in this instance is what the people themselves want, the commoner, the fighter and opposition leader/s

if you are allowed to heard them...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join