It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Unravel the Sources of Funding for Black Projects?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It's not really that hard to unravel, Zaphod, that some of the videos in that one article were yanked.

But anyone willing to spend time looking for, and trying different wording of their Searches on YouTube, can probably find the same or similar videos. The government secret-keepers are either understaffed, and can only go after the most obvious "leaks." And/or they figure people don't have the time or interest to chase down a video.

I'm not one of them. If it's out there, I usually find it.

Besides, most of the still photos like I posted seem to survive just fine. I don't understand fully why the secret-keepers mainly delete video, but it may have something to do with young people, especially, preferring the whole sight-&-sound "PlayStation Effect." (Or maybe video is easier to erase out of people's computer files, than still photos.)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Housing Authority

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Wow. So they can delete all the video in the world but not still photos.

Yeah. I believe that.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: MKMoniker

Could this account for just a small portion of that funding?

Daily Ticker
Want to Cut Government Waste? Find the $8.5 Trillion the Pentagon Can’t Account For

finance.yahoo.com...

8.5 trillion? Is that real? It's so massive amount that it couldn't be missing, it just couldn't. I would gladly take % or 2

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15

No it's real but you have to think about tho its just a really big number in a computer. Its not like they lost $8.5 trillion dollar bills you know.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

Yea, I know that. I just was a bit sarcastic. My point is , things like this should't happen.Especially in US, where everything is highly regulated, tracked and monitored.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15

Yea im just saying it didn't disappear the "higher ups" spent it without at least giving the "lower officials" (ex: Obama) a cover for where the money went. Someone found out and thats the excuse they gave. Im 99.2% sure about that

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join