It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Ghost Army in Ukraine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I'm sorry...what did you post?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
I just care about things being called for what they are...

And yet you cannot prove anything you just said, while there is a mountain of evidence to show that Russia has invaded Ukraine.

You're being accused of ignoring the truth and carefully selecting information because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're actively ignoring the reality of what we actually know, and choosing to perpetuate a belief in something that you cannot even offer evidence for.

Show us the evidence that what happened in Kiev was a "US backed coup". Please, show us this evidence you are basing this belief on, maybe then you will have some credibility. And no, RT stories are not proof, YouTube videos are not proof, bloggers are not proof.

To be honest, anyone in this thread could compile an entire post of images, videos and reports of Russian men, in Russian tanks, with Russian weapons, with reporters checking Russian military secret burials, gathering this information from a hundred different sources both inside and outside Ukraine and Russia, and you will STILL rant about how this is all the evil West and claim that the Kiev events were a "US backed coup".

Nothing anyone says here, and no amount of evidence, is ever going to change your mind. That's because you're either actively choosing to ignore the truth in favor of your beliefs, or you're an active propagandist who knows exactly what they're doing and doesn't care for credibility.

They are the only two options open to the rest of us here, this is the only way we can view you. We point to the sky and say it's blue, and you instantly scream repeatedly that it's purple.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Show us the evidence that what happened in Kiev was a "US backed coup". Please, show us this evidence you are basing this belief on, maybe then you will have some credibility.

Sorros, who`s agenda always coincide with those of the US State Department on CNN

ZAKARIA: First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?

SOROS: Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now.

Source

Obama confesses the coup in Ukraine was an American job on CNN

And since Mr. Putin made this decision around Crimea and Ukraine - not because of some grand strategy, but essentially because he was caught off-balance by the protests in the Maidan and Yanukovych then fleeing after we had brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine.

Source

Henry Kissinger speaking out

Speaking of Crimea’s accession to Russia, he noted that this is a special case, as Ukraine and Russia were one country for a long time. In his view, the West must recognize its mistakes.

Source

Nuland-Pyatt leaked phone conversation, "I think WE are in play"

Link

Not being able to directly link to Wikileaks on this forum, here are two blogs which have Wikileaks links in them...

Ukraine's Choreographed Civil War, As Revealed By Wikileaks

Link

Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department

Link

Nothing anyone says here, and no amount of evidence, is ever going to change your mind. That's because you're either actively choosing to ignore the truth in favor of your beliefs, or you're an active propagandist who knows exactly what they're doing and doesn't care for credibility.

They are the only two options open to the rest of us here, this is the only way we can view you. We point to the sky and say it's blue, and you instantly scream repeatedly that it's purple.

No matter how much disinformation you`re trying to post in an attempt to try and discredit me, the ones without an agenda will simply look at the facts and see I also stick to them.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join