It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt 20 years in jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So you all know casbolt the guy who claims the most outrageous stories such as being an alien hybrid/ secret soldier/ hit man for the elite/ blah blah, he`s claimed things like he was shot in the head but survived, he worked for the illuminati, and that he had been a paid hit man to take out the roswell family etc,

Nothing he said added up and he did not provide a shred of proof for anything

His stories were so exagurated they were interesting, in a sad pathetic sort of way
He was also very well known

Anyway he has just been given 20 year jail sentence for stalking and other things
seems harsh but here

www.cornishman.co.uk...

www.thebasesproject.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
watch this at 19.30 where he describes he was a hitman at a rothchild even lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

I've actually never heard of this guy until just now, so thanks for the interesting read.

Also, nice eyes

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
anyone else never heard of him

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

i have heard of him : grade two walt

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, if this really is the same Casbolt then there should be more than enough evidence on the internet for an insanity plea. I've heard of him, and heard only a little about his stories. There are so many illuminati insiders out there, you really gotta pick and choose who you spend time reading about and listening to... But I had no idea he was once married to the daughter of a billionaire.

You'd think an insider slash hitman would know better than to leave threatening messages on the Facepage... Maybe the Illuminati MK Ultra'd him into a sort of "soft" self-destruct mode... or maybe a suicide is coming shortly. Either way it might be interesting to see how the case goes.

new topics

top topics

join