It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Die Weltregierung" (The world government) - cover of leading german MSM magazine "Der Spiegel"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The cover says: The world government - how silicon valley steers our future

I haven't read the article (paywall). But that a mainstream media outlet would even use such a title and cover is worth mentioning here imo.

There is an excerpt (german) here:

link

A quick translation of the beginning of the article:

The tomorrow land. In silicon valley a new elite is forming that not only wants to dictate what we consume but also how we live. Thew want to change the world and accept no rules. Do we have to stop them?

Sorry for not going deeper in this OP as I don't have time right now. Just thought this was worth bringing to your attention.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

But what about the Vatican, George Soros and the other bankers don't they rule the world?
edit on 28-2-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Guess who is against their Luciferian world government, Vladimir Putin which is why he must be presented as the devil to mindless masses

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

Actually sorry to burst your bubble but Putin is actually a puppet. All the World is a Stage. Those who went against the TPTB gets taken out. Putin, the Chinese Communist Party and the Kim Jong Un are all puppets. They are there so the masses can be distracted and have a bogey man to hate.

edit on 28-2-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

His genuine policy suggests complete opposite of what you are saying

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: LotToTell2

Actually sorry to burst your bubble but Putin is actually a puppet. All the World is a Stage. Those who went against the TPTB gets taken out. Putin, the Chinese Communist Party and the Kim Jong Un are all puppets. They are there so the masses can be distracted and have a bogey man to hate.

I have to agree on this. They have it all played out. Their master plans and their agenda for the future of humanity.
Another world war will be imminent. It is for the final stage of establishment of a global world government.
Look after world war 2, the EU and the UN were established. Nowhere anytime has such a collaboration of countries in the whole world worked together. This is all building up. This century I predict there will be another world war, and the result of it will be the total unification of all countries, all cultures and all traditions. After the world war 3, the countries will come together to create more treaties, just like they did after world war 2. And they will say, that no time ever, humanity will face war against each other anymore, and the will use this world war as an excuse to establish a world government. It will be a population controlled society. There will be a distinct difference between the Elite (our overlords), which will become centuries old because of regenerative cell therapy and other biomedical advancements, and us, the citizens of this brave new world. Scientists will be recruited and engineers will be necessary to create the technology to bring us out into space.

Most of the population will be sipping the prozium while we immersive ourselves into matrix of virtual reality and entertainment, so that we don't question our masters. We will obey and consume, and they will protect us and give us entertainment, so that we may not disturb their plans, whatever that me be. Hell, maybe lucipher is at the throne of all of this, or maybe there is indeed a reptillian / nephillim / demon / grey alien beings behind all of this, I don't know it anymore, honestly. All I know it is going to be one heck of ride this century, and I hope I'll live to see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Germany, and the EU in general, have it out against Silicon Valley for a number of reasons. Look at the various lawsuits that members of the EU have filed against Microsoft, google and others, for a range of "crimes" ranging from "unfair trade practices" to violating "privacy." This article continues that offensive. It has nothing to do with Bilderbergs, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, the Catholic Church or Reptilian Alien Overlords. Sorry.

top topics

join