It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Review The Lazarus Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes! first scary movie of the new year! The concept and premise of the movie is good had a decent story to follow and everything like that But this movie was not scary. Let me rephrase that all the scares were near the end. And by that point most horror veterans are disinterested,

I so wanted this movie to be scary due to the Actors in it which I like. Olivia Wilde, Evan peters (the young guy from American horror Story) Mark Duplass (the League) Donald Glover(community, now turned rapper) So I don't know if it was the lack of horror or the slowness of the story. maybe both.

It is an interesting movie though even if not scary, They give arguments on why you should and should not be able to reanimate people bring them back from death from a scientific and moral stand point. So bottom line if you want to be entertained go ahead and see the movie if you want to be scared even a little don't see the movie.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I guess I missed the part in the Lazarus story in the Bible where he went on a murderous rampage after Jesus brought him back from the dead.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

From the description it sounds like modern Frankenstein.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It was kind of like that in a way. but they tried to add in the psychological scare at the end to .

top topics

join