It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favorite Totally Asinine TV Commercials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
TV commercials. Ugg.

Well some are totally stupid and insulting and aimed at specific groups of people.

What are your favorites?

I have 2 that are recent and hilariously ridiculous.

What are Your favorites?

belVita Breakfast Bites at breakfast will provide you with 4 hours of nutritious steady energy in the morning. And when you accomplish a lot in the morning, that's a #MorningWin. Check out all the cool things Brian accomplished with steady energy.

belVita Bites: Brian's Morning Win

Think you have great credit? Check right now for free at

Tattoo - Credit Karma Commercial

edit on Feb-27-2015 by xuenchen because: [_oo_]

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Favorite?

Commercials are the epitome of evil & all sources of their existence need to be eradicated immediately.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Favorite?

Commercials are the epitome of evil & all sources of their existence need to be eradicated immediately.

Do you not have a favorite evil commercial though?

even if it's a guilty pleasure at a job well done for a company you do not like?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Hitler Cheetos commercial

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Another winner.

Two people are sitting an automotive repair shop waiting room when one of them sees a commercial for GEICO on the TV. "Huh, 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance." The woman replies "Everybody knows that." The man then says "Well, did you know that words can really hurt you?" The woman doesn't understand "What?" We cut to a western scene where a cowboy is about to ride off as a woman chases after him. "Jessie don't go! Jessie no!" Jessie replies "I'm sorry Daisy, but I'm alone, and a loners gotta be alone. Hiya!" As Jessie the cowboy rides off the words "The End" fade in and Jessie runs right into the words, falling off of his horse. 2014
commmercial video

GEICO Did You Know - Words 2014

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No, I despise everything about modern day reality & it's avatars. Every time I'm exposed to a newspaper, magazine, TV news show, or commercial I get physically nauseous & wish for the end of civilization.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My favorite are all the Mayhem Allstate commercials. Here's a vid with a good collection of them. It ends with Mayhem being the Apple in the Garden.

Collection

Apple in the Garden

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Mayhem commercials always made me laugh!

I have to admit though, Jake from State Farm is my new favorite

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae
The Mayhem commercials always made me laugh!

I have to admit though, Jake from State Farm is my new favorite

Well SHE sounds hideous! LOL Yeah, Jake one is cute too. LOL I'm starting to enjoy the Snickers ones too. I like ones that use humor.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I generally despise commercials.
I liked this one because it pointed out that Quizno's subs are made with malformed aborted hamster fetuses.
More of a PSA than an advertisement.

edit on 27-2-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dead link mate

a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Dead link mate

a reply to: skunkape23

Fixed it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
I'm starting to enjoy the Snickers ones too. I like ones that use humor.

LOL! The Snickers commercials. I think Danny Trejo makes a great Marcia Brady:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I avoid television programming like the plague. It is with great pride that, while at work, when someone asks, "Hey, did you see that commercial during 'Sons', last night?", I reply "Nope, didn't see it." or when they are caught in the inevitable 'brain loop' of some jingle, and I am free of that branding as well.

I have enough crap on my mind. I don't need to have brainless commercials floating around in there as well (Hell, I'm still trying to get "Where's the beef?" out of there).

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

YES! I died when I saw they got him! I love Trejo! He makes a great bad guy, but he has a wonderful sense of humor too. I've read enough about his history and how he got his start in Hollyweird. I'm glad he turned his life around.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
I avoid television programming like the plague. It is with great pride that, while at work, when someone asks, "Hey, did you see that commercial during 'Sons', last night?", I reply "Nope, didn't see it." or when they are caught in the inevitable 'brain loop' of some jingle, and I am free of that branding as well.

I have enough crap on my mind. I don't need to have brainless commercials floating around in there as well (Hell, I'm still trying to get "Where's the beef?" out of there).

I don't have TV right now, only Netflix, but I saw the news reports for the new ads to be played during the Super Bowl. They were hard to miss. Practically every webpage blasted them everywhere! LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Another State Farm gem....

State Farm agents are there, whenever and wherever, you need them.

State Farm® - "Jingle 2.0 Road Trip"

Six Callers Ahead of Us Jimmy !!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

YES! I died when I saw they got him! I love Trejo! He makes a great bad guy, but he has a wonderful sense of humor too. I've read enough about his history and how he got his start in Hollyweird. I'm glad he turned his life around.

My tribute to Robin Williams. Not one of the funniest of the Snickers, but I still like it.

My 2nd favorite Snickers is with Betty White and Abe Vigoda.

Got Salma? I mean Milk? LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've gotten to where I love classic shows on MeTV. I like the remix promos they have, where they mix the music from one show with shots from another.

But when it comes to weird:

Strange that this girl isn't bothered by the window washer watching her dance in her bedroom. Strange that you have four people standing around outside watching this window washer as he is peeping on this girl. And it's really strange that anyone should take education advice from a window washer.
edit on 28-2-2015 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I made this one for the Crash the superbowl Doritos challenge. One of my first attempts at film making.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join