It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin STOLE missing Malaysian MH370!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
CNN analyst says Putin stole the missing Malaysian MH370 airplane!!!

nymag.com...
actual post

www.businessinsider.com...
summary

I posted this in the Jokes section because it's got to be a joke! I've heard Putin being blamed for a lot of things, including illegitimate babies, but never stealing a whole 777 plane! Clearly blaming Putin has hit a whole new level of crazy! Jeff Wise is serious about this theory however! The guy thinks Putin put a couple secret agents on MH370, he looked at the photos of the guys declaring them pretty nasty, who then hijacked the plane, messed with the transmitters to send false data, and flew the plane to the Cosmodrome airstrip in Kazakhstan. Ya, the one they launch rockets from.

I can't describe his theory in any more detail...I crack up too much! You'll have to read it yourself.

The part that isn't a joke is how 'Mr. Wise'...no seriously, that's the guys name...ever got anywhere near CNN cameras to talk about what happened to MH370. Time to flame CNN relentlessly...
edit on 26-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Pretty desperate propaganda.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is the 'Analyst' that made up this 'theory'...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Pretty desperate propaganda.

It's not propaganda, it's one idiots deranged opinion based on nothing but irrational nonsense.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
His post is incredibly long and detailed...the guy really does believe it! Wow!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

We see that every day from ATS members though, so I don't see why he should be considered less strange than any other random person claiming something so bizarre on here.

There might be other motivations too though, like publicity for instance. Say something completely bizarre and get some media attention, maybe you'll end up on a TV talking about it?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

We see that every day from ATS members though, so I don't see why he should be considered less strange than any other random person claiming something so bizarre on here.

That's funny! Sign that guy up to ATS! He's a natural!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Only it's not a joke and this guy is now claiming assumptions, as fact.

Saying that, any claims appear feasible, it's almost 12 months since it disappeared and nobody really knows what has happened to it. Well, nobody not in the know.

top topics

join