It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 signs of a false flag. Canada’s false flag terror: fingerprints of U.S. involvement

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I came across a site that is currently featuring a series of articles about false flag events. The title of the linked piece however could easily be something like 'Do you know the nine signs of a false flag event?' --so do not dismiss it so easily.

Remember how the British journalist announced the fall of building 7 before it actually fell? Well the piece in question holds some interesting information in that regard about the October 24th Ottawa shooting. I believe it's well worth the read, but I won't give it away.

The author is a journalist who is not afraid to tell it like it is. His bio can be found here although who knows how long it will remain online, as other bios of him have been scrubbed from the internet.

The article examines the Ottawa shooting in light of the false flag signs. It describes an event coordinated with the US at least in terms of media. (I also found a picture elsewhere on the web of a policeman at the same event whose uniform identified him as "politzi", but I digress.)

The first sign listed is about timing. Notice Coincidences about drills going on at the same time. (remember Boston and 9/11, London, etc.)
Notice how shortly thereafter when the public is shocked, then afraid, and then outraged, and how new bills are introduced by government? Then please read on.

Now I'm not saying he's absolutely correct in his assumptions, but he sure has given me sobering information to consider. What this article is doing to me is that I have to admit that Canada has sure changed. The next realization is that an election won't change that or restore things to what they were, namely that our military were peace keepers. I don't think Canadians have quite fully yet grasped the notion that the NWO involves constant and drastic changes in the way Canada as well as other countries are to be governed within the NWO regardless of any upcoming elections, so I hope this will give everyone who lives north of the 49th parallel some real pause to think about it.

Canada has just introduced new anti-terrorism legislation. There remain just a couple of formalities left for it to become actual law, but it will no doubt happen. It will give additional powers to CSIS and CSEC (without oversight) as well as police forces whereby they supposedly could literally throw away the book for what is now legal protest activity. In this way we will line up well with the draconian US laws like the NDAA. The opposition regards it as dangerous legislation that bears further examination. It apparently needs amendments, but Harper will not entertain any... But that's for another post and discussion.

Note to all debunkers: Please refrain from your usual tactic of derailing, name-calling, and casting aspersions on the author because he wants the truth to come out about 9/11. If you can't discuss the article itself, then please move along.

So, on with the link: Click here

edit on 25-2-2015 by aboutface because: nine signs, not 8

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Thanks for posting this

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hey aboutface!

Thank you for this info.
Canada is NOT the same...it's deteriorating, and that is sad.

I could write a rant about health care, public education, taxes, unemployment, etc. etc...but instead I will just give you a S&F and see what others have to say.

jacygirl

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The problem for me is that many of the supposed false flag "signs" are also signs of "nutjob loses his crap and starts offing people."

Passing a flurry of legislation in the aftermath could be indicative of a planned event. It could also be indicative of "closing the barn door after the cow got out."

I, for one, don't discount the idea of false flags at all. But I think there's often (far more often than not) the rush to start screaming false flag before an event is even over, let alone all evidence considered.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Passing a flurry of legislation in the aftermath could be indicative of a planned event. It could also be indicative of "closing the barn door after the cow got out."

It is when the legislation is already written and in this case, ready to be voted on, that you need to question these events.

This is the Government spiriting the cow away and turning it into meat patties while placing the barn on lockdown while leaving the door open anyway.

OP, nice article that any rational human should be able to join the dots.

We live in a police state.

P:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The problem for me is that many of the supposed false flag "signs" are also signs of "nutjob loses his crap and starts offing people."

I, for one, don't discount the idea of false flags at all. But I think there's often (far more often than not) the rush to start screaming false flag before an event is even over, let alone all evidence considered.

Allot of truth in what you just posted.. In the olden days it was always thought, "they (government) would not due such a thing" to now after many events of question and even out right proof, " What are they (government) up to now" ?

To the Op thanks for posting this.. It was a rather long read but certainly had some thought provoking stats IMO.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think it is brilliantly written. I hope that those who find it a long read will bookmark it or print it out. I believe it merits discussion, although I know some will be afraid to do so now that they know they can be placed on watch lists, or worse.

It certainly has me re-questioning my illusions about the present state of affairs. We so much want to hang on to the way things once were and perhaps we are deluding ourselves and bargaining in our minds between fact and fantasy, such as by saying that at the next election things will change. I somehow strongly doubt that Canadian peacekeepers will ever resurface, at least not in my lifetime. We want to go back, desperately so, but all we can do is face what lies ahead.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And the linked article, while an impressive wall of text, offers no actual evidence for any of these claims, it just rehashes almost every other conspiracy theory as if the mere suspicion of others is all the "proof" that's needed.

Yes, it makes for interesting reading, but ultimately this is just another conspiracy without anything to back it up, other than a deep mistrust of all government and the assumption that the beliefs of other fellow conspiracy theorists must somehow be true.

Once again we find ourselves in the strange position of reading about a conspiracy theory where the only "evidence" provided is a back catalog of other unproven conspiracy theories. Saying "I think they did this ten years ago!" is not "evidence" of anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The last line of the article

Adds McMurtry: “Harper rule can only go further by such trances of normalized stupefaction now reinforced with Canadian blood.”

Says it all....................

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Don't forget about the "hero"

There is always a hero to be celebrated. Any ridicule to the OS is quickly noted as a disgrace to those that risked their lives to save others.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That is an excellent article, S&F!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
After our Reichstag Fire comes the Decree followed by the Enabling Act against terrorism. The connection between military exercises practicing identical scenarios, attacks, and passing of unconstitutional laws is there for all to see. At the very worst Harper exploited the sh#t out of a tragedy. Remember when the New Brunswick shooter killed 3 officers and it wasnt considered terrorism?

I cant speak for any other Canadians, but I feel more afraid of the laws than of terrorists.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
nice article...but i disagree with a wee bit....not much though really...it is not the governents doing these things....as many people state they are the puppets...the shadow governments are the puppeteers...and the big players are the theatre owners...they own the puppeteers...whom manipulate the governments....that is why governments change so often...because the formula works...it is never enough time in power to actually control anything...It is the puppeteers whom stay in their lowly well paid jobs of servitude to the theatre owners and do their bidding...just my thoughts

welcome to the new totalitarian prison....We call it earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
nice article...but i disagree with a wee bit....not much though really...it is not the governents doing these things....as many people state they are the puppets...the shadow governments are the puppeteers...and the big players are the theatre owners...they own the puppeteers...whom manipulate the governments....that is why governments change so often...because the formula works...it is never enough time in power to actually control anything...It is the puppeteers whom stay in their lowly well paid jobs of servitude to the theatre owners and do their bidding...just my thoughts

welcome to the new totalitarian prison....We call it earth.

The government is still involved. Somebody is passing down orders to the RCMP who recently, here in B.C, coached a mentally disturbed couple into focusing their poor mental health towards terrorism. The RCMP seem to feel pressured to bring something back to the hill. Anything. Even mental issue stamped with terrorism will do, just bring the government and media something.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I never used to feel that way before, but I have to admit that I am beginning to feel the same way too. This government has pulled the wool over our eyes by passing bills without allowing any debate, then attacked and derided anyone who questioned. Outrageous! Throw us into a war scenario without just cause unless they fabricate and manipulate events to justify our involvement. We are not a warring people. All the money spent on the ridiculous 1812 war reminders that no one cares about was brought to their attention, but they just shrugged at the ridiculous way they spend out money.

We have/are learning to live together despite our cultural and religious differences and one important catalyst is winter, when we are bound together by weather, wherein cold can be so damn cold, icy roads are dangerous and everyone looks out for the next guy, when frozen pipes and power failures are not wished on anyone at all. We have things in common every winter, and if a suspected terrorist wants to help give my car a push or help me change a tire, I'll be thrilled to thank him.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

One of the first things harper did when elected was to mutilate and take control of the CBC. ( Canadian Broadcasting Company )

www.huffingtonpost.ca...
edit on 26-2-2015 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

I didn't realize the board was stacked like that. Personally it really felt to me like Israel had taken over the CBC around that time. Just how insecure can he be? Or controlling? Or being controlled? Or vengeful? (Maybe he's carrying a grudge from something that happened while he was taking control of his party, like in the Peter McKay as leader struggle? It's quite obvious that he has no respect for journalists, so Fahmy is most probably correct that Harper never called Sisi about him.

His control of the CBC would therefore explain why nothing but a slight whisper came out of his son's b'day party at 24 Sussex. It was the perfect opportunity to have commentary and even question his parenting skills, lol. Had it been Berlusconi e.g., we would have heard a whole lot more about it.

There are some good minds at the CBC. That they are censored is something I often question.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I grew up feeling safe and supported by the government. I guess thats normal, ignorant, but people used to travel pretending to be Canadian. Thats how respected we were.

To be fair, we had JTF-2 in A-stan back in 2001, but coincidentally it wasnt until 2006 that we took a hardcore role with thousands of troops.

That reminds me of both helping (and being helped by) cars stuck in the snow or having their battery die.

And wow how have I never heard about their support of underage drinking?! Its like hey, lets bust everyone for it, unless they're friends of the prime minister...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19. Yet someone overdosed on alcohol and had to be rushed to hospital at Harper's son Ben's 18th birthday. That nothing was said in the media other than a single acknowledgment that it occurred shows that the press for certain has now been successfully controlled in Canada and elsewhere. If people are still in doubt, they need to wake up.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The only sign I really need is the fact that it's super convenient for the antigunners when things like this happen at precisely the time when something like that happening is the worst thing that could possibly happen to gun rights and freedom in general.

Is it possible it's just an enormous coincidence? Sure. Anything that's possible is possible. However, when there are a lot of these huge coincidences and they just keep happening it looks very suspicious.
edit on 6-3-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join