It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to join DPR and NAF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So, how would one go about if one wanted to join the side of NAF. Would you just travel to east Ukraine and show up at the NAF HQ and say "hi, where do I sign?"

No seriously, how do you join the NAF?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One member already has....he did a thread on it even....haven't heard anything from him since though.....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Oh really? Hmm I gues I could try the search engine, but it is a bit funky

I´ll see what i can come up with. Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, now this is interesting. Where are all those "russian shills" when I need em? I mean, I can name a few ATS members that is dead certain there is quite a few of those shills on ATS as we speak. I would think they would be spamming my thread with hints and tips of how to go about joining the NAF. Right?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Talking about Diapers and Sodium Fluoride? What do those initials mean anyway?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

Maybe there isn't as many 'shills' on here as you think?

I would have no idea how to go about that,nor do I want to know.

Don't know about others,but I am not Pro-Russian. I would never want to move there. I am Pro-USA getting its act together and stop acting like the whole world is its toilet.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

No I dont think that there are any, thats is what I meant, that this post kinda prove that ATS is not "flooded" with shills.

Hmm, anyway. My question still remain, how does one go about joining NAF?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

One method that I think might work is buying a ticket to the Ukraine and then finding a way to cross the front lines without getting shelled or shot. That, or board a flight to the nearest Russian airport and walking into rebel held territory.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
if you have to ask ATS how to join the NAF - then to be rude - you are not upto the task

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Do you even speak the language over there? It might help if you could. My guess is
1 - learn the language
2 - buy a one way plane ticket to the area.
3 - ask around once you get there.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if you have to ask ATS how to join the NAF - then to be rude - you are not upto the task

Well see, now you based that answer without properly reading my question, or you answered and made the assumption *I* was going to join the NAF, right? But I never stated that I was the one wanting to join NAF. My question was/is How one would go about joining the NAF.

top topics

join