It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you get chipped?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's a real catch 22. Either way you lose something. I would rather lose my status as a "Citizen" but keep my humanity when thinking about it deeply.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sigh. welcome to ATS op. First things first. The CHIp isnt the mark of the beast. That requires willingly knowing you are accepting the rule of the anti christ and most likely a swearing in liek citizenship classes. Also it dont come into use until the AC controls the entire world 3 years into tribulation.(trust me youll know when tribulation starts and it hasnt yet)

Second thing. Biometrics is way easier to use and safer because you cant steal someones individual vein patterns under pressure,include a heart beat/pulse tester with it and even if you use someones hand it wont work. I htink the swedes make that one that scans vein patterns.

RFID has a range issue and can be wirelessly intercepted and is not secure.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I agree with everything you said, but I'm still not getting one. Like you said, the lack of security features that this RFID proposes are the major turnoff for me. Imagine if you use the RFID to enter your home. All someone would have to do is remove the chip, or your hand to enter your home. Same with businesses. I think they are mistaken in trusting RFID, unless it was to also use some sort of biometric identification. Even then, I won't have one.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
As a warning don't get chipped, I'm not religious but the one thing you can take away from the bibles end of the world scenario is that getting a chip will mess you up
I think it was the devils mark will be in your hand or forehead, you will not be able to buy anything without this mark but you will also be damned for eternity
But at the same time the bible is a whole different screwed up and misleading interpretation of earlier Babylonian texts, which were based off even earlier writings
But too be safe I'd advise against it

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

No.1 we are all chipped now (smartphones)

No.2 even if we werent chipped the people at the top can call in vast resources to bring in anybody they need, certainly sufficient to get joe average.

And those who mention the mark of the beast, since its inception the Mark has always been something. Currency, Credit Cards etc. .
edit on 2-3-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

Over mine and your dead body, I'll get chipped.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

r13:17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Makes 1 consider the impact of such answers...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It would have to be by force and that really wouldn't fit the mark of the beast qualifiers.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is currency. Whoever doles it out can render anybody who accepts it a beast of burden, while those who have access to free money lord over us. By the time the bible was written currency was a concept hundreds of years old. That passage was probably criticism of a situation I described above, as is always the case with currency. Once upon a time it were kings and lords who were allowed to mint their own currency who bought whatever they wanted with no work running their minting machines and today we do not even know who has access to free money.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I will fight as a free man in society, or be exiled as a an outlaw from it.

This system wants automatic humans, who can't think on their own, farm, exercise free thought and belief, obedience and fearful pathetic humans.

They can have it, find me eating that tree bark baby

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join