It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you get chipped?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Welcome to walgreens, How may I help you?"

"I'm here for my flu shot"

"Ok, right this way. Before I administer this shot, I was wondering if you are interested in getting an Life Chip implanted today"

"No, I am not, I will never be chipped"

"Okay, not a problem sir."

"Rachel, hand me a flu shot."

"Which one?"

"The one from drawer B"

"Okay, and roll up your sleeve please."

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't want to walk around with a chip on my shoulder. Chips are supposed to be eaten, not stuck in the body.

LMAO.

Thats funny as hell, at least to me anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Just look at Black Friday. It makes me embarrassed for the human race.

You aint read the thread on Boko Haram snuff cooking

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
a reply to: acehigh91

The technology is cool. But we all know that this will be used for the "Greater Good". By that I mean spying, tracking and knowing everything we do.

I for one will only get chipped if living, as you said, depended on it. If I have a choice? HELL NO.

Oh, you have a choice ... there is always that choice. Lose everything because you cannot participate in the Beast system or participate and lose everything.

And to answer the question, no I would not get chipped. How can you? If you know the theology, then you know the stakes. Those of us who say no are going to have to pull together to help each other out like never before though. Interesting that they predict this chip system to happen right about the same time as the Mid-Trib sign in the heaven.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger

Just look at Black Friday. It makes me embarrassed for the human race.

You aint read the thread on Boko Haram snuff cooking

Because looking at the headline, Im not sure if its for real or just some more propaganda so we hate ze evil muslims.
I will give it a read, when Im in a better frame of mind.
I wouldnt doubt it being real, cannibalism has been going on in the Congo for decades, funny how we are not in a rush to go invading the Congo though.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I wouldn't put it past them. They've been eating each other on all sides in Africa for a while now.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I can imagine regular front line forces being chipped with something more potent then mere data. Something a little more elegant then saving the last bullet as a get out .

Sheesh as a civvy Id have that too

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger

I can imagine regular front line forces being chipped with something more potent then mere data. Something a little more elegant then saving the last bullet as a get out .

Sheesh as a civvy Id have that too

Didnt they already use microchips in the forces?
Something to do with organizing units and for weaponry to tell friend from foe.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

At least you don't have a health condition that can be "maintained" with injections like diabetes I'm guessing. Personally, I will not take the chip. If it becomes mandatory to buy or sell, it will be a sure fire death sentence for me. I think they know that a lot of people will not take the chip. I think this is going to be used as a means of population control, with regards to people who have a medical condition that must be treated with external "medicine". I sure hope they cure diabetes before this chip becomes mandatory, but "they" make so much money off of it that I don't see that happening any time soon. I will just try to live out my life as good as I can, and when the end comes-at least it was as good as it could be. That will be a very painful death...

I wish I didn't need their crap to stay alive...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You're right. And I struggle with that. But I do believe if we keep our eyes open and ears open and walk with the Holy Spirit then we will know when we are at the end and that we will be spiritually choosing the Beast or not. So that is what I wait for.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

You're right. And I struggle with that. But I do believe if we keep our eyes open and ears open and walk with the Holy Spirit then we will know when we are at the end and that we will be spiritually choosing the Beast or not. So that is what I wait for.

I feel that if I can maintain my integrity, be honourable, and rely on the shield of truth, then God will have my back.
I truly do have faith in that, even if Im not technically religious.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Interesting that they predict this chip system to happen right about the same time as the Mid-Trib sign in the heaven.

Willing to bet 2017 comes and goes with no signs in the heavens.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm so glad. Today and in the end that is all we have. And that for me is plenty. I"m not religious at all but I have the strongest relationship with Jesus that surpasses any religion. I hope the same for you (said with genuine sincerity not not sarcasm).

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

I'm so glad. Today and in the end that is all we have. And that for me is plenty. I"m not religious at all but I have the strongest relationship with Jesus that surpasses any religion. I hope the same for you (said with genuine sincerity not not sarcasm).

My church is in my heart. It is the example set by Jesus, but I do not put an idol between me and the Almighty.
God to me needs no middle men.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

In 2002 they perfected a M.R.I proses that makes the skin operate as logic circuits, so you could have 100 chips right now and not know it if you have ever had a M.R.I. As for the inject able chips they said they would put $10,000 credit on each one if you take it, very few would refuse it then.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

I am of the same mind. If I die because it means not taking the chip then so be it. I have struggled with excruciating pain from various illnesses through my life. Pain that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. However I am sure there is even worse pain, like cancer. I don't know as I haven't experienced them. But I did learn that with pain I still have my mind if that makes any sense. Of course I don't know the pain that causes losing your mind. But if I had to choose that then that is what I choose.

The way I look at it is I have my physical body which can die and go through pain and decay and my brain can decipher pain and suffering but my spirit will go to be with God and once this world ends my reality will begin and that is what I long for. I speak from the position of my faith.

edit on 25/2/15 by ccseagull because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Exactly! We're of the same mind my friend. We can have guides, mentors but ultimately it is us and Jesus and no one standing in between.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, it will. It's a predictable as an eclipse. It's a rare conjunction of stars planets and the constellation Virgo that line up a certain way with the sun to match Rev. 12: 1-2. There have been times when some of these four conditions have been met, but never all four.

So while it may mean nothing, we are told there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. So we know God uses them. And we know this particular alignment will occur already. There is no mystery about it. The only mystery is whether or not it will happen to be coinciding with the fulfillment of prophecy, but if it is, then it marks the rise of the Beast and the Beast system. And we know that part of this system is one that no one will be able to buy or sell without taking the mark of. Chip based? Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Two things I have learned about pain having chronic pain myself:

1. Any pain is easy to endure the first time because you don't really know what you're in for. It's the second, third, etc., times that get tough.

2. After a while, you just have to go with it and endure because trying to fight only makes it seem worse.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The only mystery is whether or not it will happen to be coinciding with the fulfillment of prophecy

I remember other signs being mentioned, but either way, this is what I'm betting against and the time frame is 2017.
edit on 25-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join