It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you get chipped?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sure, I'll give it a shot.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

Of course people will get chipped.

If they are unemployed and their company requires it for getting a job.

Kind of like having your credit report checked before employment.

If you say no you're screwed...

If you say yes you're screwed...

And of course there will be no law stating that employers can't require chips because the government will do the back hand and claim corporations are private businesses(which they are not, they are government cancers).

I'm sure in the future these chips will be widespread for that reason. The chips will also see how many times you visit dangerous places and fast food joints, raising your insurance rates for dangerous behavior and potentially firing you for going to clubs too much etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
Nah, RFID isn't my thing
Even if it was forced into me, i would just cut it out later in private and hide it in some ground beef to feed it to a some coyotes because lets face it. im insane

Perfect answer...

Second

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good idea chipping - I can see it becoming a utility in its own right.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't want to walk around with a chip on my shoulder. Chips are supposed to be eaten, not stuck in the body.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think one day there will be a choice. Get one or die. Simple as that. You say you will live in nature? Well then nature itself has become an obstacle. An obstacle that is being removed slowly but surely. What will you do when there is no tree bark to eat because there are no trees? What will you do when some "mystery" disease sweeps across the world (manmade, no doubt) and you cannot be admitted to a hopital without proving your identity via a "chip" in some form? What will you do when all the wildlife is extinct or only exists in highly secured zoos if we're lucky?

What will you do, when the very air you breathe is poisoned, and you must be chipped to enter the dome?

Death can't be that bad, eh? I feel bad for the babies born into such a world... it will be normal to them. Who knows, maybe it will be better in some ways. But I won't stick around to find out. It will be so long and thanks for all the fish for me. I was born with the illusion of being free, and I at least need that to be happy...

There's also another possibility. Maybe humanity will rise up and save the planet. Maybe...

Maybe we will even do it before it's too late.
edit on 2/25/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I understand where your coming from, and I agree with you. A majority of society will give in I think, or demand it, especially if it is required for employment, etc. Just like my friends, most people would rather not deal with the consequences of avoiding it rather than stand up for what is right.

But my question was addressed you YOU! What will you do? Will you follow the rest of society? Or join myself and the rebels in the woods, and fight back!

A few million have voluntarily been chipped already, its just a matter of time before it becomes the new trend. When people see their idols and celebrities doing it, or after some false flag event, they will all be on board the chip wagon.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

Well I don't know what I would do.

If it happened right now, of course I'd fight back.

But my back bone isn't hitting my stomach right now, so who knows what I would do in the future if I was starving or I had children/family that were starving.

I honestly don't believe any of the people in this topic based on history.

Also, I don't see an immediate need for chipping any way. You(well probably you anyway) and everyone else have already become "chipped" in the form of a cell phone.
edit on 25-2-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I will fight back. Maybe its just me though, but I would fight this until the end. Technology has come so far already, whats after the chip? When do the attacks on our freedom end? I'd rather die than become part of this game and get chipped like some animal. It's one thing to have lots of power and control, but when you start to force your agenda upon others, in the form of putting something inside their bodies, I think its just gone to far.
edit on 25-2-2015 by acehigh91 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: acehigh91
I told them I would rather live buck naked in the woods eating tree bark in my mud hut than let someone inject me with anything against my own will.

It looks like tree bark is going to become a valuable asset.

Im with both you and butcherguy on this one.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't see it happening the way I envisioned it until we are dead or very old. It must be done gradually or the people will catch on. Sure there will be some great leaps here and there in the form of manufactured tragedies, and the solutions that follow. But for the most part, I think it will be voluntary for the great fraction of our lifetimes. But many people will sign up for the benefits involved.

There will be no removal of body parts to empty bank accounts. It will likely be a brain chip so you have to kill the person in order to remove it, and it will detect that its host has died and will deactivate. Of course, those in power will have the ability to remove chips without death. They will have the proper facilities for doing so.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Yes, I am typing from a smartphone as we speak. Checkmate? Hey, I only said I require the illusion of freedom... as that is what I was born into. I don't know anything different... so I don't know any better, I suppose.

link   

When do the attacks on our freedom end? I'd rather die than become part of this game and get chipped like some animal.

You are already part of this game. Chip or no chip, makes little difference.

link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470But many people will sign up for the benefits involved.

Many people already have signed up for the "benefits".
Benefits including...

Having technology in the home that can detect the chip and turn on and off lights and appliances etc,
VIP membership to a nightclub,
For the "safety" of children from paedophiles.

It took me years just to get a photo driving licence, Im not about to go and get chipped.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

In this video, www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YJsxMcAJoA NBC predicts Americans will all be chipped by 2017.

Actually, it doesn't. It's a 2007 'what if' piece about biometrics in general.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ditto all the way!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

A monetary sweetener is incredibly persuasive - 20% off participating schemes for the first year sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

I'm with you on this, whether chip/tattoo... this is where it's going in the end.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: BlessedLore

I'm with you on this, whether chip/tattoo... this is where it's going in the end.

First came contactless payment.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger
a reply to: OneManArmy

A monetary sweetener is incredibly persuasive - 20% off participating schemes for the first year sort of thing.

Some people will do anything for a "bargain"
Just look at Black Friday. It makes me embarrassed for the human race.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join