It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62
a reply to: nelloh62

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mr Wise makes a claim that Putin is responsible for both planes being downed. Although Mr wise does use the words "MAY be linked", I think that without the black boxes from MH370, it can only be pure speculation that Mr Putin, or his government, are in any way responsible. Now, I am not saying either way if Russia is involved in both downings, but without evidence ( i.e the plane ), that's a bit of a stretch.

No, that's more than a stretch, that's a snap and a ping as the parts fly past your ear. Total speculation.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Maybe it stopped off on an island in the ocean , For a 3 hour tour and now is trapped on the island. Try to radio the professor
on the plane , who landed the plane there for some answers. Call the professor to see if everyone OK and tell the professor not to PSY op the passengers or the callers. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Yep, totally agree with you there. I must admit, I have not done any research into Mr Wise, so is he just trying to sell a book or something? I mean, lets find the aircraft first before throwing accusations.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So what happened with the flap?

They made it sound like 777 debris was all over that island.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yea......any follow up ?

I'm curious bout that flap......4 flaggs

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SteeBoo

It was confirmed as from the aircraft months ago. The rest of the debris wasn't.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SteeBoo

There is more debris floating around in the area from MH370, a part from a horizontal stabilizer is found at the beach in Mozambique of which it is highly likely that it is also from MH370.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join