It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think its coming to the point where we should all just stay at home all day and just veg around the yard.
But for three hours everyday you have to go into this room in your house where you either use a hand crank or a treadmill track that you either crank or walk on to create the rotations. Everyday you must generate enough energy (about three hours of cranking) to keep your robot alive while its out in the world working.

If we all did that and if we all could contribute about three hours a day to creating enough energy for the next days work for your robot, we could really start living!
edit on 20-2-2015 by FinalCountdown because: robot pointed out an error

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
taught my robot how to crank himself, sometimes he cranks so hard the neighbours can hear him

now its a one bot mission

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My fault for clicking this threat title, I guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

It's all good until your robot replaces you with a solar powered motor. A lot less hassle for the robot. Now instead of working for you it can follow its dream to one day become a contestant on American Idol.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Why crank robots when you can crank humans?

Isn't that what leaders do?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My robot has opened a bank account.
I am suspicious its building an escape fund. I have noticed it browsing hardcore Tyre catalogs - the ones with out women - just brutal discount prices!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
how did i get here?

join