It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread about nothing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

HAHA!

That happens here all the time. As soon as maintenance leaves, something happens.
Boiler goes out, toilets flood, just complete chaos!!

*runs around waving his hands in the air*

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Daydreaming about making a body tent sort of thing for music festivals a reply to: ChefSlug

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thinking about how to conquer the world while picking lint from my belly button...I have a feeling only the belly button lint will be conquered though.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I just got done trying to unclog a pipe that's filled with frozen poo so the toilet will flush. It oozed out like cold molasses but still didn't unclog. I think it's frozen where the pipe comes into the house. I didn't think I'd ever get the stink out of my nostrils. Right now I'm waiting for my friend's brother to come by so we can go up on the mountain and get fire wood. We're out and it's cold cold cold. I've been having a fun day! How about you?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Tell me about it. He wasn't allowed any OT this week and boogied out early. He was called in numerous times throughout the week for the same issue. Ever heard of a roof rake buddy?

I call his department brokenance instead of maintenance. He does nothing to prevent the breaking down of our facility and only fixes something after it breaks.

Luckily, it only had collected throughout the day above the plastic holding the insulation up. Cut, bleed, replace tile. Not too bad.

a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks to your description, I was able to paint a wonderful picture in my head!

After complaining earlier, I'll deal with a leaky roof any day over fishing for brown trout. Ice fishing nonetheless...

Yikes!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You're welcome. Any time lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am actualy doing nothing. Yes! I know it's impossible right? Wrong, I have perfected a way to actually exist out of time and...just kidding, I am answering whatsapp messages an such

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wanna do what Beezzer's doing...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

edit on 20-2-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

... and apparently Slayer can't tell us what he's doing, so I wanna be doing what he's doing too.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dartyparty

That's one way to do it. It could be called spamming and get you banned though. Going to the Introduction forum works.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Taking a nice break from some of the more serious threads on ATS. Sipping a cold lager waiting for the nice weather forecasted for tommorw (28 F for one day) Yahoo!

Also spaghetti with garlic bread and salad is on the menu for this evening, then a little more computer time and then off to a nice warm water bed with the blinds shut tight.

What a wild Friday night eh? this is what happens when you get old and live in a snow prone zone in Canada. :-)

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 20-2-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
Taking a nice break from some of the more serious threads on ATS. Sipping a cold lager waiting for the nice weather forecasted for tommorw (28 F for one day) Yahoo!

Also spaghetti with garlic bread and salad is on the menu for this evening, then a little more computer time and then off to a nice warm water bed with the blinds shut tight.

What a wild Friday night eh? this is what happens when you get old and live in a snow prone zone in Canada. :-)

Regards, Iwinder

Beer check
Spaghetti check
Cold weather check ( But not so cold)
Water bed (to do list)
Take care and be well

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

It was supposed to be 48 here and then they said 38. Still and all it's a tropical heat wave compared to what we've had.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

what a coincidence! at least as far as it concerns the first part of your post. I'm also baking my legs by means of a heater, since it is dreadfully cold where I am sitting now. winter is so cruel sometmes

<< 1   >>

join