It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Police Blame Cold Weather on Queen Elsa, From Frozen; Warrant Out For Her Arrest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Warrant out for Queen Elsa's Arrest!

"Suspect is a blonde female last seen wearing a long blue dress and is known to burst into song 'Let it Go!'"

The Harlan City Police Department posted on its Facebook page Wednesday that it blamed poor weather on Elsa from Frozen, and that it had taken out a warrant for the snow princess’ arrest.

I have to admit, I LOVE that they have a sense of humor about this. Since my temps tonight in PA are going to be negative 35, maybe while they're arresting her, they can convince her to warm my place up a bit? Just a tad? Pretty please with an Olaf on top? LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks, this made me smile.

My little 3 year old granddaughter is always throwing her arms wide and singing "Let It Go"

Last time I visited she got so excited she ran around the house flinging her arms open and singing it.
So I joined her and the two of us ran around the house, arms wide open, singing "Let It Go"
quite badly
and off key
But it was fun.

Thanks for the little bit of humor on ATS, we need it occasionally!

edit on 3Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:46:54 -0600pm21902pmk194 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Thanks, this made me smile.

My little 3 year old granddaughter is always throwing her arms wide and singing "Let It Go"

Last time I visited she got so excited she ran around the house flinging her arms open and singing it.
So I joined her and the two of us ran around the house, arms wide open, singing "Let It Go"
quite badly
and off key
But it was fun.

Thanks for the little bit of humor on ATS, we need it occasionally!

I almost posted it in the police forum, but was afraid of being roasted like a marshmallow at a campfire. LOL I'm expecting -35 tonight, so I could use a good weather related laugh. And it's good to see I'm not the one with a sense of humor in here.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm in Kentucky and we had -10 to -15 at work last night. About to go brave it again.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Very cute

Really got a good laugh from this

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: leeb317
I'm in Kentucky and we had -10 to -15 at work last night. About to go brave it again.

Good luck. It's definitely no fun out there. I've ben running a fever, sore throat, and possible bronchitis for a week now and have to go out every two hours to let the dog go to the bathroom. So to hear I'm going to b doing it every two hours tonight in 35 below I'm SO not looking forward to! No wonder I can't get better!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Very cute

Really got a good laugh from this

I'm glad you did. A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Harlan?
It'll warm up soon. Even Mother Nature don't mess with Raylan.

new topics

top topics

join