It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your new pretend boyfriend - With proof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And how much does a subscription to sexyfarmanimals.com cost these days?

It is fifty dollars per month
Or you can get a yearly subscription for 500 dollars .... errrr .... I mean I have no idea honest

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

That would potentially fall under "fraud" not plagiarism.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I am not that up on law really perhaps my words were ill chosen in that case

edit on 19-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be an annoying ass. I just always got them confused in the past too, so here's the definitions for future reference. Less a law thing and more a potato, tomato thing.

Plagiarism:

an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:

Fraud:

deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I did not think you were being an "annoying ass"

I am glad to be corrected on such things

Thanks for the the descriptions you have posted me
I have taken note and now understand those terms better

So cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Whoever created this is a genius.

Hah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing in terms of what may eventually become a somewhat successful business. Especially when you consider how this concept might be expanded upon. But its still a bit disheartening to think there is a demand for that type of #.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

There will always be a special group of clueless idiots, who will make another, more intelligent being, rich. That is just how natural law works. It's good times for the wise right now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Imagine if you pay it and you get a random image of a girl, but its not just any girl its the most goofy buck toothed southern state hillbilly's daughter youve ever seen in youre life... And shes wearing braces.

Lol...
What do you do? Ask for a refund?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
yeah, entrepreneurially-inclined people will never die in poverty. they always know how to earn some money

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

most goofy buck toothed southern state hillbilly's daughter youve ever seen in youre life... And shes wearing braces.

Mmmm ... tell me more ... I am getting sorta turned on ... does she have a sister

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GregMann
yeah, entrepreneurially-inclined people will never die in poverty. they always know how to earn some money

LOL

I'm reading this thread trying to figure out how I can get paid to sit at home on my laptop, and make money participating in phoney conversations online...you know, the voice (or typing) of the virtual girlfriend...?

jacygirl

top topics

<< 1   >>

join