It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Magdalene is a Christian Fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Abednego

i was replying to Oxys post. that is why it seems strange to you.

OK. Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: greyer

greyer:
There have been many attempts by the Gentiles to create divine incarnations within Christianity, all for the purpose of leading people away from the original Jewish law and teachings. I quote from Apostle Peter, witness to the living Christ.

There is much more to prove that the Gnostic gospels were Gentile fabrications of heresy to betray Peter and the most holy, Jesus Christ. We have to remember that Jesus, James, and Peter preached from the Jewish perspective so when they condemned the Gentiles, they being the world elite and powerful, persecuted them, and obliterated them from history, replacing them with false doctrines of divine incarnations for people to worship as false gods, and for people to violate every request of Jesus, to make a mockery of Jesus and to make hypocrites of themselves. That is what Christianity was reduced to by 300 years after the crucifixion, and what it is still reduced to today, it is all lost and corrupt, now defiled and unclean.

Gnostic tenants turned into gentile fabrications of heresy? TO WHOM OR WHAT WHY exactly? No proof need be described; they JESIS/JOHN were GNOSTIC in ideology. No replacing, no false gods, just the demonstration/fact being a shining star "TRUTH" revealed itself. Not sure about this 'Chistianity thing'; someone thought it important enough to INSERT THE IDEA FORM (overylay) onto the DEAD DESERT of a political lack luster society BASED IN/of greed (needed some polish) ideology.
edit on 19-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer Who cares, same God. Same team, different conferences.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

I care for people, so when people constantly differentiate themselves for the simple impulse of pride resulting from a selfish stubborn instinct to cause a division between them and another soul, it more than outrages me, it makes me so angry deep inside my soul that I need to burst out screaming - for the simple reason that a human's ego causes the separation based on being prideful and stubborn. Every single time they prove themselves as hypocrites with no care for what they were taught, or without care for the souls they are teaching.

I cannot begin to explain how this action is a complete 100% opposite of what Jesus taught. They are all rebellious. Not one of them want to adhere to the teacher. In this respect I believe Jesus is going to question all of us, and divide himself between who really got to know him, and how he does not know.

But [the Lord] taught about the reason for the division of the souls in the houses (parable), as we have found somewhere in the Gospel used by the Jews and written in Hebrew, where he says “I will choose for myself those who are good—those given to me by my Father in heaven.” (Eusebius, Theophania 4, 12)

This is when those Gentile idiots were writing about distractions to erase the Jewish traditions from the earth. They removed every part of the original gospels that read Master and True Prophet and replaced them with the word "Lord." It is a fact that no ancient Jew had ever said the full name "Jesus Christ."

Now I have a bunch of literature to prove that the Gentiles lied about everything, including a gospel that paralleled the story of Magdalene that was a proved forgery - but did that hinder the idiots from believing in it? No...For 100s of years they incorporated falsification into their religion because an educated caucasian man lied to them. It is beyond pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join