It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the USA ready for the next big False Flag - High Risk Time Frame

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
It's time for another edition of "Obama Said Something: Let's Find out How It Means He Wants To Destroy America/The World"! Starring everyone's favorite secret muslim non-american terrorist sympathizer, Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

But it's totally cause he's black oh yeah definitley not.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more. Every day the media talks more and more about "homegrown terrorist" and "ISIS in America". This is something they've been prepping for and I firmly believe Sandy Hook was a small scale test to work out the kinks. Whatever happens next will be big enough to get the morons of this country happily throwing their civil liberties out the window for protection from the "terrorist".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Right now, Obama has asked for some extraordinary war powers from Congress. He's asked for "geographical boundary free" permission to attack ISIS.

Basically, he'll be able to say "oh, we think there's an ISIS terrorist in there" and be able to attack Rome, London, Ottawa, or anywhere he likes with a drone, on the basis of the anti ISIS war. It's an incredible thing to ask for.

Now, this is very unpopular with the American public, and a hard thing to get past even a war loving Republican Congress. There are reports that it will take "weeks or months" to get this approval from Congress.

If only there were some sort of major event taking place that would sway the American public's view towards supporting a bill already in front of Congress, and spurring the public into DEMANDING that Congress pass war powers?

I predict a LARGE false flag event, very soon. I hope I'm wrong, but suspect that I'm right.

Of course, the flip side is that as soon as the USA declares official war on ISIS, ISIS will be able to attack the United States with impunity, anywhere they like in the USA. The entire USA will become a legitimate war target for ISIS, under the rules of war laid out by the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations.
What the hell, What gives America the right to send a drone and kill someone in london if they think a terrorist is there! MENTAL. I like America and holiday there often however this is another policy if agreed that will make the world hate the US even more than it does now. Chill stop being so bloody paranoid, Americans leave the US, travel, open your minds to other cultures. You are not the world, it is far bigger than you.

<< 1  2   >>

join